Jayden's Diary: Pt 13

Honestly when he's holding me, I could just fall Asleep In His Arms I Almost Did once But He Didn't Wanna Go Back In Yet, He Wanted To Go Over His House.. As Soon As He Said That My Phone Vibrated.. It Was My Cousin Texting Me, Asking If I Wanted To Hang Today I Replied Yeah.. I Didn't Feel Like Going To Dwayne's House So I Gave Him A Kiss And Told Him, That's Fine But I'ma Go Home But I Guess He Wasn't Expecting Me To Leave So Soon

Dwayne: I Haven't Been Home In Awhile.. You Wanna Come Over... Plus I Think My Brother Is Tired Of Us Making Noise So You Might As Well Come With Me

Me: Uh.. Bae My Cousin Is In Town And She Asked If I Can Hang

Dwayne: Oh.. So You Not Coming ?

Me: She Might Not Come Back Any Time Soon And I Wanna See Her Before She Decides To Leave So.. No.. How Long Are You Gonna Be There?

Dwayne: I Thought You Might Wanna Be Under Me Or Something.. Well Really I Just Wanted To Chill with you But Never Mind. If My Brothers Are There Then I'll Leave With Them So If You Decide To Show Up I Might Not Be There

Me: Alright Gimme Kiss

Dwayne:*Hugs & Kisses*

Me: Be Careful And Don't Do Anything Stupid

Dwayne: I Won't

Me: Promise.

Dwayne: I Promise

Me: Love You

Dwayne: Love You Too

Dwayne Gave Me A Hug & A Kiss Again Before He Left. As He Got Farther Out Of My Sight A Sickening Feeling Came Over Me.. I Mean I Could Text Him But Since He Likes To Test My Affection Let's See If I'll Get A Text From Him So I Waited Then My Phone Vibrated I Reached Into My Pocket Fast Thinking It Was Dwayne.. The Moment I Checked It I Knew It Was Him... But Sadly It Wasn't... It Was My Cousin Asking Where Was I, So I Replied And Gave Her The Address Eventually She Arrived To Pick Me Up And We Drove Off.. I Was So Happy To See Her, I Started Asking How She Was And What's New In Her Life, Does She Have A Bae Or Kids, All That Good Stuff. We Went Out To Eat But For To Go Then We Headed To Her Moms Place Where She Was Visiting, Everybody Seemed To Be Enjoying Themselves So We Hurried Up Stairs Before Anybody Noticed She Was Back. We Sat Down, Ate & Talked About Everything I Basically Asked.. But Then... The Tables Started To Turn.. And Eventually It Was Gonna Happen Because The Last Time I Sat Down And Talked To Her I Was 2 Maybe 3 Years Ago, So I Was More Than Honored To Tell Her What I've Been Up To Since We've Last Talked.. I Told Her I Took Her Advice On Relationships But I Hesitated To Tell Her Dwayne Because I Knew A Lecture Was Coming My Way.. And What's Funny Is Right When I Was Trying To Avoid Saying His Name He Texted Me, I Was Too Happy *Laughs* Then She Started Asking Questions About If I Was Dating Anybody Because I Wasn't Into The Conversation Like I Was After Dwayne Texted Back.. I Could Here Her In The Background Asking Questions But I Ignored Her And Kept Saying "Huh" Or "What" But She Got Tired Of That Shit, Snatched My Phone, Ran Into The Bathroom And Locked The Door... I Was Too Mad Because She Went Thru My Shit.. But Fuck It I Just Finally Told Her Because I Really Didn't Have A Choice Anymore And She Was Happy For Me But Still Gave Me A Lecture.. She Suggested I Watch What He Does When He Thinks I'm Not Around Because She Thinks He's The Sneaky Type I Totally Disagreed But I Told Her I'll Keep That In Mind.. Then I Showed Her What He Looks Like And She Thought He's Fine For A Dark-Skin Boy Which I Thought Was Accurate Because Dwayne Has Good Hair And Looks Nice When He Wants To Look Nice But I Didn't Care Because I Figured If We See Each Other 24/7 Then What's The Point In Getting Fancy If We Aren't Going Out To An Occasion Or To An Event.. To Me It's Unnecessary To Impress Me If I'm Already Yours.. Which My Cousin Understood But She Still Reminded Me I Should Watch What He Does When I'm Not Around.. I Told Her If My Intuition Gives Me A Feeling He's Doing Wrong I'll Set A Plan To Catch Him Slipping But Meanwhile I'm Gonna Enjoy Him And Every Moment We Spend Together Because I'm Happy, He's Happy, People Adore Our Relationship And I Can't See Myself With Somebody Else.. I'm Not Planning On Breaking Up, I Never Was But If He Does Something Stupid I Might Flop Like A Pair Of Sandals... My Cousin Thinks He Is Too Good To Be True But I'm With Him Because Our Affection Is Genuine, He's Never Judged Me For The Things I Did And I Appreciate All The Things He's Done For Me.. If We Break Up I'd Hope We will Get Back Together But If Not Then I Guess I'll Wait Until It Actually Feels Over But I Really Hope It Doesn't Come To That Though I'm Not Tryna' Be In A Situation Where He's Rocking With Me Hard Then The Next Day We Aren't Talking To Each Other.. My Cousin Was Like That's The Shit That I Be Talkin' About But If Y'all Break Up And If Everything Was Real Then It'll Never Feel Like Y'all Actually Broke Up. I Told Her I Be Tryna' Avoid That Because It's Just Pointless To Put Myself Or Him In Those Situation But You're Right But You Never Know What's Really In The Shadows Until You Go Investigating.