eleven | painted nails

LIFE, AS FAR as James could tell, was amazing. He felt complete. He was Juliet's 'boy filled with magic' and she was his 'snow in summer.'

Sirius had finally gotten over the whole 'telling a muggle about wizards' thing, and warmed up to Juliet rather quickly - the same going for Remus and Peter. In fact, Remus and James were over Juliet's small apartment right now, waiting for Sirius and Peter to arrive.

"I wonder if Sirius will like them." Remus wonders aloud, watching as Juliet paints his nails a pretty dark brown color.

"Oh, he will love them." Juliet insists, smiling brightly.

James had been over Juliet's apartment a few times, and he now noticed a few pictures of them hanging on the walls above her small desk, the same as his at home.

"So, you want to be a teacher?" Remus asks as James rejoins them at the small kitchen table.

"Yup," Juliet smiles. "I actually would like to move to America and become a French high school teacher. It's not anything like becoming an Aur- Awe..."

"Auror." James fills in.

"Yes, thank you, Auror - but it's what I love to do. I love teaching, and I'm a French major, and I don't have much for me in Europe anymore." Juliet shrugs.

"I think it's a lovely idea." James smiles, though he has known this about her since their second 'trial date'. Sometimes she will speak French accidentally - and sometimes purposely - and it makes James melt.

Sirius and Peter eventually arrive, startling Juliet as they apparate inside. Although she is fully accepting and excited about her new friends being wizards, she is not quite used to it yet, nor does she fully understand it.

The five were just having dinner together, and Juliet watched in awe as the four boys moved around her apartment, making things float through the air with their wands. James grabs a tissue from a tissue box, waves his wand, and transfigures it into a sunflower. Juliet had sunflowers from James laying all over her apartment, and she adored each and every single one.

"When did you do that, Moony?" Sirius questions once the five are sat at the small table for dinner.

"Juliet painted them for me." Remus smiles, wiggling his fingers in front of his face.

"Can you do mine?" Sirius asks, and before Juliet knew it, once dinner had finished, she had painted each and every set of nails in her small apartment.

James pulls her away from the others for a moment, before cupping her face in his hands and pressing his lips to hers, Juliet feeling the smile that was still on his lips.

i love juliet and james ok?!?!?! i love them.

gia