The After Math

.:; THIS IS A LEMON. AKA A SEXUAL STORY. Very much at that though. BUT HEY, I wanted to do this really bad do uh.. Yep. If you don't like then bye. Sorry but ya know. Hopefully you enjoy what ever horrors I bring to you TuT also this continues from part one so.. ;:.

Vincent stares as Scott, licking his lips as he wraps his arms around Scott's waist, letting his hands trail down to Scott's butt. Giving him a tight squeeze. Scott stiffened, his eyes shooting open and glaring at Vincent.

"What the hell do you think your doing?"

Vincent laughs. "You think that I'd go get you all that shit, and be so polite and not get any tail tonight?" He slides one hand up Scott's back then the other down his pants and boxers. Scott yelped and tried to push him away, Vincent acted fast and sat on Scott's back. "Babe~ come on.." He chuckles. "I'll be sweet with that yummy ass of yours~" said Vincent, slight blush creeping across his face as he reaches his hands to Scott's stomach,trailing theme down to his belt.

Scott began to panic and sat up. ' I do not plan on lettin this guy fuck me!' Vincent noticed this then pushed Scott's head down into the pillows.

"Now now.. Be a good little phone and stay mute for a while, Hm?" Vincent pushed Scott's pants down and messaged circles on Scott's thighs.

His face turned red as he felt himself getting a bit, (oh how shall I word this), 'In the mood'. Vincent noticed then inched his hand closer to Scott's member. Though Scott slightly struggled, it wasn't enough to even come close to kicking Vincent off. He decides to except it, while doing so he relaxed himself and laid his chest flat on the sheets. Vincent grinned widely when noticing this, he flipped Scott over and sat in his lap. He leaned down and unbuttoned Scott's shirt, gliding his tongue against the others collar bone then bitting down. Scott bit his lip, letting out a small yelp.

Vincent laughed as Scott looked to the side, embarrassed. "Shut the fuck up. Be happy I'm letting you do this"

The purple man laughed as he slid off the phones shirt, Vincent stared at his body. 'Even better than I imagined...' Unable to control himself, he began to bite down hard all over Scott's body.

Leaving open wounds and hickeys, the struggling body below him panted as he pushed Vincent away. "The hells gotten into you?!"
Vincent only stared as he unbuttoned and pulled off his own shirt. Though, he remembered Scott still had pants so he pulled theme off. Showing off his white foxy printed boxers, Scott covered his bulge with both hands as he blushed.

Vincent grinned then stood up on his knees and pulled off his pants, showing his dark purple boxers. " wanna see somethin else purple?" Pulling down his boxers, Scott stared as Vincent's member sprung forward. The purple man scoots closer to Scott until his member poked at his nose. "Come on babe open up~" he pokes his member at the corner of Scott's lip.

" Fuck you! I'm not puttin' that in my mouth," he backed up avoiding his member though still staring. "I'm done vinny, stop it."

Vincent laughed. " 'Vinny', huh? Cute nick-name Scotty.. " he leaned forward and pressed his member against Scott's lips. "Fuckin' hell man.. Just take it already.." Scott shook his head. Vincent sighs heavily then leans back a bit and gripped onto Scott's bulge, Scott gasps. Vincent took the opertoonity and shoved the tip of his member into Scott's mouth. Vincent's face turns red as he moved his member more into Scott's mouth. Scott pushed Vincent's hips away but he only pushed his member more into his mouth, he stopped before going far enough for him to gag. Scott glares up at Vincent as he starts to move his member in and out of Scott's mouth. Vincent groaned slightly in pleasure as he sped up his pace, Scott heard this and licked Vincent's tip slightly. He earned a slight groan from the other, he chuckled slightly though noticing Vincent looked up and moans lowly. Vincent pulls off with a thin trail of saliva connecting his tip and Scott's tongue. Scott looked up at him, Vincent then rolled off of Scott only to re position himself between the others legs. He stared at the white foxy printed fabric that contained The Phone guys twitching member. Vincent spread Scott's legs and quickly slid off the boxers, he took in all of Scott's member forcing it down his throat. Scott gasped loudly and let out a shaky moan, running his hands through his own hair. Vincent began to skillfully suck and lick along the others shaft, causing Scott to moan and ball his hands up into fists over and over again, grabbing the sheets.

"O-oh shit.." Scott moaned as he placed a hand on Vincent's head, pushing him down a bit. He opened an eye and stared at Vincent, in which kept his gaze on Scott's face. Realizing he'd been watching the entire time, he covered his face. Vincent smiled a bit then gives a strong suck to Scott's member before he pulled off with a 'pop'.

Vincent gazed down at Scott as he stood up, he leaned over and lifted up Scott's legs and placed his ankles in his shoulder. "God damn.." Said the purple man as me pressed his member against Scott's entrence. Scott was stiff as Vincent pushed his tip into him, he covered his mouth and shut his eyes tightly as Vincent pushed more into him, using the somewhat dry spit from Scott as lube. He pushed completely in causing Scott to let a few tears go.

Vincent noticed this, "sorry babe.." He leans down and kisses Scott softly, sliding his tongue across Scott's lips. The faint taste of chocolate lingered from the purple man, Scott opened one eye as the other pulled back and spread Scott's legs out. Vincent leaned over him and began to pull his member out, even without Scott being fully used to the size. Scott shakily wrapped his arms around Vincent's neck, the other looked at Scott. More tears flowed from Scott's eyes as Vincent's member began to push in. The purple man noticed this once again and began to lick along then others neck.

Scott moaned slightly as one of Vincent's hands trailed down to his member and started to pump him. "V-Vincent.."

"Listen, babe. I'm trying my best not to plow you into next week, atleast make a little more noise for me.."

Scott glares at Vincent, "well your not doing much besides hurting me.." Though he gasped loudly as Vincent began to thrust deep into him at a pretty fast pace a that. "O-oh god~" Scott moaned out in atleast some pleasure, Vincent grinned seeing as he was finally relaxing.

Vincent began to thrust in at multiple angles while still squeezing and slightly pumping Scott's member. Scott suddenly threw his head back. "Vincent~" he moaned out, feeling a tightness in his stomach.

The other grinned as he let go of Scott's member and held both of his hands against the bed. Vincent watched as Scott panted, now losing that feeling in his stomach. Scott finally noticed this. "What," he pants. " the hell are you pl-"
He was cut off as Vincent kisses him, completely stopping his movements. Scott moaned into the kiss as Vincent's tongue invaded his mouth, getting the familiar taste of chocolate in the corners of his mouth. Their tongues tasted each other as their lips connected and reconnected, Vincent pulled away and stood up. Scott placed his arms behind his head and gripped his hair, Vincent held onto Scott's legs tightly as he remembered where Scott's prostate was.

Vincent grinned widely. "Try to make some noise for me~" he said as he began to hit his member against Scott's sweet spot. The other arched his back and moaned the purple mans name, Vincent whom has been getting rather close himself let out soft groans.

Scott gripped onto the sheets as this overwhelming, tight, bitter feeling built up in his lower stomach.

Scott yelled out the purple mans name. " o-oh god- Vincent~!" He arched his back as semen squirted from his member and surprisingly landed all across his chest and just a little on his chin.

This was music to Vincent's ears as he was still thrusting into the shaking and twitching body. The tight feeling built up in his stomach as he let out loud moans as groans, he moaned loudly as he pushed deep and released his load into Scott's trembling body. The other gasped loudly as he was filled to the brim with the purple mans semen.

Scott stared at him as he pulled out. Vincent gazed over the master piece he made of Scott and grinned widely. He leaned down to Scott's face, still keeping that grin. Scott slapped him, and not lightly either. "Your a fucking idiot.." Scott said as he crossed his arms.

Vincent only laughed and rubbed that cheek. "That's what I get for giving you a good time? That sound like a load of bull to me." Vincent gazed as Scotts face turned a light red and twitched, the fluid now leaking from his entrence. Vincent chuckles then leans down and kisses his cheek.

"You know you love me."

"No.. I don't.." Scott wrapped his arms around Vincent's body as the other did the same to him.

Vincent laughed, "that doesn't explain why you let me do everything I wanted oh so bad.."

"It's a pity gift."

.:; so I hoped you enjoyed what I created for you, I don't feel like going back and checking the entire thing. I'll probably go back and check later. Lemme know what you thought and if I should do more vincentxPg in the future. ;:.