Date Night

.:; so yeah. I had this pretty cute idea for a story so YES THIS IS A FLUFF. Just cause when there's a lot of lemon, you need some sweet suger. Unless you request I do a lemon to go along with this one cause then maybe I'll think about it ;P any who, I've also kinda changed my Vincent. I've grown to love a more human version of him, which is gonna be in the picture for this story so I won't explain in much detail now. I hope you enjoy and lemme know what you think! ^w^ (this May or may not be some of my last works for PgxPg depends) ;:.

Scott tiredly walked through his house, kicking off his shoes before dragging his feet over into the messy living room and to the couch. He lazily flopped down. It was 6:47 am on a Friday morning, Scott sighed happily as mike was working the next intense shift to give the phone a rest. Over the past week, Jeremy has been out sick with a fever and fritz had family issues out of state. This leaving Scott and mike to do all the work, Vincent occasionally helped but it's been years since he actually worked there so he wasn't of much use other than being a distraction when one of theme got into the office.

Scott thought about where the purple haired man was, usually when he gets home he can hear his snoring from upstairs, his question was soon answered when he felt a blanket drape over him. He turned his head and glanced up at Vincent, who only smiled back as he leaned down and softly kisses Scott's head.

"Get some sleep babe," he chuckled. "I have somethin planned for us."

The phone cuddled up in the blanket, ignoring what he said and almost instantly falling asleep. Vincent chuckled then sat on the coffee table and watched him for a moment.

Much later that day, Scott finally woke up. The phone Brought a hand up and rubbed his eyes with his palm, sitting up soon after. He groaned as he sat up, feeling somewhat gross in his own body from sleeping in too late. The phone looked around for the time, though was surprised to see how clean the living room had been. Slightly confused, he slid off the couch and left the blanket there. Scott scanned the room and kitchen for his lover, becoming slightly worried he called out. "Vincent! You here?" 

The house was silent for a moment, Scott looked down and sighed lightly. Vincent had most likely gone to his own house to look after his kid..

The phone looked around in the silence. He hated being alone in the big house, previously belonging to his parents. Scott took the blanket and headed up stairs, tossing it in his room as he walked in the bathroom. He quickly turned on the showers warm water and undressed, slipping the phone out of his pocket. He was shocked to see it was nearly 7 pm, sighing, Scott placed his phone next to the sink and move into the shower. He quickly moved into the warm now steaming water, almost instantly relaxing as he let the water pelt his face and chest.

As the phone washes, the door to the bathroom slowly and quietly creeks open. A low, soft chuckle breaks Scott's train of thoughts. Getting slightly scared, the phone stops moving to watch the shadow behind his shower curtain. The man on the other side set something down on the sink,it making a crinkling sound of plastic. Scott watched closely, making out Vincent's purple hair as he picked up the uniform on the ground.

'I could really use a little one-on-one time with vinny..' The phone thought as he peaked out of the curtains, only to see the door close. Though feeling a bit heavy, he looked to the sink where a maroon tux lay is a plastic dry-cleaners sheet. Scott stared for a moment, then smiled softly and shook his head as he finished up his shower.

Soon after the phone excited the shower, he pulled on fresh boxers and took the tux out of it's casing. He examined it for a moment, then slipped on the outfit. As he quickly buttoned the smooth outfit, he noticed a matching tie. Scott smiled more then quickly tied it on, eager to see what his long time boyfriend had planned.