Vincents house..?

.:; so I'm actually waiting for hyrule warriors to boot up XD I just kinda started this. God the Wii U sucks but hey, hyrule warriors is an amazing game trust me. It's addicting. And yes since I'm in my living room this'll be a fluff ;:.

Scott woke up groggily, sore from the events of the previous night. Attempting to sit up, sever pain in his lower back stopped his movements. Scott pouted and rubbed his eyes, noticing the blankets and sheet that covered him were a dark purple. Scott, whom tilted his head in slight confusion, soon realized this must be the room of the sick child killer. Scott panicked as he checked to see if he was wearing anything. He wore his plain red boxers only, he sighed in relief as he calmed down slightly. He soon realized that dressed or not, he actually liked Vincent's little surprise gift last night. Scott hit his hand against his head several times. Though he blushed, remembering the soft nature reviled by the purple man. He smiled a bit, staring at his hand.

Scott heard footsteps run down the hall, small patting of feet against a wood floor.

.:; QwQ yay after like 10 minutes it finally loaded! ;:.

Scott now wondered why it sounded like a child ran through the killers house, 'maybe it is one!' Scott thought to himself, believing he could try and save the child from a brutal death. He slid out of the bed, nearly falling over from the killer pain in his back. He over looked it as he stretched and walked to the door, the sound of possibly running down the hall faded away. Scott opened the squeaking door, peaking out into the hall. Spotting no one, and a light at the end he carefully walked out and closed the door behind him. Taking cautious steps towards the bright end of the hall, the laugh of a very young boy broke the silence as well as that of Vincent's unmistakable laughter. Scott crooked his head to the side, no longer sneaking towards the voices. Peaking around the corner, Scott spotted Vincent in the kitchen, a young boy with purple hair sitting on the counter with his back to Scott. Vincent now felt Scott's presence in the room, looking over at the hall and smiling.

"Your timing couldn't of been more perfect Scotty!" Vincent said, clapping his hands together. The purple haired boy looked over, his brown eyes blended with green. Scott stared at the boy, the two gazes locked together in confusion. Vincent walked over to the sore phone guy, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him into the kitchen. "Scotty boy, this is my little boy. Violet!" He pushed Scott towards Violet.

.:; I actually have no idea what colors Violet is so this is my version of him TuT but I'd love it if somebody informed me of theme ;:.

"Wait, 'your little boy'? What's that supposed to mean?" Said the phone guy as he looked between the the boy and killer.

'Violet' spoke up. "Are you dad's new boyfriend?"

Scott looked back over to him quickly. "Boyfriend?! Where in the world did you get that from?" The phone thought to himself. 'Boyfriend, Psh. As if I'd ever date him... Wait a sec.. Did he say.. Dad?' Scott quickly looked over at Vincent, "is this your..?"

"Kid? Yeah, I don't know who or where he came from but he's too much like me to deny the realation" Vincent chuckles, though sighs. "Though he won't except my toast.." Said the purple man in a sad tone.

Violet jumped from the counter, walking over and tugging on Scott's arm. "Are you dad's new Bf or nah?"

Scott grumbled. "No w-" he was cut off as Vincent slapped Scott's ass, causing the purple man to get a slap to the face. Violet covered his mouth to muffle a laugh.

"Yep, this'll be your new mom for a while!" Vincent said as he rubbed the spot on his cheek.

"Oh, cool?" Violet questioned himself, looking up at Scott.

Scott grumbled To himself. 'I can't believe he would do something like that in front of his kid! ..then again I'm surprised this kid managed to survive with Vincent as his parent..'

Vincent placed an arm around Scott's waist, pulling him close only for the phone to wince in pain and put a hand to his back side. Vincent, now fully concerned looked at Scott and attempted to help him stand stright. Scott yelped out, major pain coursing throughout him.

Vincent sighed. "Violet, can you go get your homework started and I'll be there later?"

Violet shrugged. "Or I can just play video games"

"Sure, whatever just shoo for a little bit while I help your mom" Vincent said, leading Scott down the hall and towards the bathroom.

Scott growled. "I'm not his 'mom' and I'm not your boyfriend.."

"Just go with it for now Scott, besides. Your baby sitting while I go grab something from the pizzaria.." The purple am chuckled slightly.

"What?!" Scott glared at Vincent. "First you rape me next you make me baby sit your kid?"

The blank eyed man chuckled. " first I gave you an amazing time, next I introduced you to a kid like me. Makes since in my mind" Vincent walked into the bath room, carefully sitting Scott down on the side of the tub. He leaned over and turned the soon to be warm water on, Scott's arms were crossed as he looked to the side.

Vincent sat next to him as he waited for the small oval pool to fill. "Hey, scott?" He said looking towards the phone, as the other completely ignored him. "Scott baby please look at me for a minute.."

Scott looked over slightly, "what?"

Vincent placed his hand at Scott's cheek and leaned forward, pressing their lips against one another. Scott returned his kiss the Vincent, enjoying to rather delectable taste of the purple mans lips. Scott began to pull away, only for Vincent to lean more over him I keep their lips together. The phone placed a hand against the purple mans chest, pushing him off. Vincent pouted like a child as Scott stood up and turned off the bath water.

"Go ahead and get out, your not getting in with me." Scott said, standing in front of Vincent. The purple mans frown turned into a grin as he stood up and put his hands on the phones hips.

"Aw~ babe helping you get clean is the least I can do" Vincent said as he slid a hand down the back of Scott's boxers, the phone blushed red as he recoiled. The phone grabbed Vincent by his pony tail, tugging the purple man out of the bathroom.

"Leave me alone for fifteen minutes Vincent." Scott said as he pushed the other out, shutting the door in the others face.

"Got it!" Vincent said, grinning as he leaned against he door. He stared down at his black watch as he listened to Scott bathe. For the next fifteen minutes Vincent changed potions trying to hear the movements scott made. The purple man glances down at his watch, exactly fifteen minutes since Scott got in. He grinned widely as he pulled out a coin and turned it in the small dent, opening the door.

Scott quickly sat up and glared at Vincent. "The hell do you think your doing?"

Vincent pulled of his pants. "I left you alone for fifteen!" He pulled off his purple boxers and quickly entered the bath

"Seriously vinny?" Scott said as he looked to the side, hugging his knees.

Vincent chuckles. "I love it when you call me that" he hugged Scott's knees, resting his head ontop of theme. Scott looked to the side as Vincent stood up and kisses Scott's cheek. Scott looked over, Vincent pecked his lips. Scott blushed as Vincent kisses him softly, crawling in between his legs.

Though Scott melts into the kiss, he pushed Vincent away as he heard a soft knock at the door. "Dad? When will you be done?"

Vincent chuckles as he picked up Scott, splashing the water out of the tub as he sat the phone on his lap. "Just give me fifteen minutes!" Scott crossed his arms, looking to the side. Vincent kisses the others cheek softly. "Go ahead and get back to your room, I'll be there soon" Vincent grinned.

.:; so yeah, this happened. I leveled up young link to 50, it's a happy day. TuT lemme know what you thought ;:.