Cameraman

.:; so, it's been a while. I've been kinda very, stressed out since I'm going into high school soon//so what I'm young// and I like. Just had this cute, kinda hot idea for a VincentXScott lemon so.. YES THIS IS A LEMON. Just cause I can and will. Now, since it's been a while my 'writing skills' may be bad but hopefully they get better. Enjoy~ ;:.

Vincent awoke in Scott's bed, lazily sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He yawned loudly and flopped back onto the pillows, looking to his side. Scott seemed to have left, he cussed to himself as he claws at the sheets towards the door. Falling on to the ground and standing up once completely off of it, he stretched. Showing off his nearly naked purple body, all he wore was black boxers.

Vincent lazily dragged his feet towards the door and out towards the stairs, stopping as he heard movement. He showed off his famous grin as he hurried down the stairs, excited to see Scott.

The phone had been down there for a while, cleaning up the messes that Vincent had made during his stay there. Scott was learning to accept and enjoy the purple mans company, no matter how childish he acts for a man his age. The phone stood straight after picking up some clothing Vincent had left, staring down at it made him feel kinda fuzzy inside. Sighing happily, he hugged it to his chest.

Vincent quietly snuck up behind Scott and hugged him tightly, earning a slight jump and a elbow in the ribs. The purple man winced but chuckles lightly,holding Scott tighter and snuggling into his hair. "Mornin love~"

Scott took a deep breath and turned around to meet his gaze. "I told you that I'd hurt ya if you scared me again.."

Vincent kept his grin. "It's worth it pretty boy" he said as he pulled Scott down and kissed him.

.:; I decided the make Vincent just like, an inch or two shorter than Scott just cause I though it would be so~ much cuter qwq I mean seriously, a shorter seme. I love it. Lemme know if you prefer a taller Vincent instead and I'll think about it ;:.

Scott smiles lightly in it, pushing back against the purple lips though soon pulled away. Vincent whines and grabs him by his hair, yanking him back down. The phone winces though grinned, enjoying the small tang of pain. "Just wait vinny.. I'll let you do whatever later, just not now."

Vincent paused for a moment. "Whatever?" He grins, "does that mean anything~?" Saying in a playful voice.

"Mm..." Scott sighs, "sure... Just nothin extreame"

The purple man grinned widely then gave Scott a quick kiss. "When's a good time?"

Scott smiles lightly and looks at the clock, it reading 1:35 PM. "Uh about.. Four at the latest"

Vincent gave him another quick kiss then ran back towards the stairs. "I gotta make a call!" He gleefully yelled.

The phone sighed lightly, smiling as he began picking up once again.

___________________________

About three fifty, Vincent came walking down stairs. Grinning like a maniac as he scanned the area for his property. Scott himself had just been existing the laundry room, only to be ambushed and tackled down by the purple man. He screamed and landed on his back, glaring up at the purple man.

"Would you quit it?!" The phone yelled at the purple man, who only responded by leaning down and kissing him roughly. Scott couldn't help himself as his anger faded, melting into the kiss. Vincent held down Scott's arms, sliding a leg between the phones as be began rubbing and pressing down onto Scott's crotch with his knee. The phone twitches lightly, spreading his legs out to feel more pressure. Opening his eyes, Scott felt Vincent pull away and grin down at him.