Heres another lemon .3.

.:; XD so don't kill me, but I got super bored when I was drawing and I wanted to take a break. Once again, boredom lead to this lemon. Lemme know what you think cause I love seeing comments QwQ ;:.

As the phone and the purple man walked from the pizzarea, Vincent placed his arms across Scott's shoulders. Though Scott wore his strange mask, Vincent still kissed where his cheek would be. They waved as they watched Jeremy and Mike walk to Mikes car then drive off soon after.

Vincent grinned widely, as he picked Scott up, flinging him over his shoulder. The red phone, though slightly terrified as he felt Vincent hold his butt had held onto what he could of the purple man, being his shirt.

"The fuck are you doing?" Scott asked as he glances at Vincent, he only chuckled as he walked back to the doors of the pizzeria. Scott noticed this as he watches the ground. "...Vincent" Scott hit the purple mans back. "Put me down! I know exactly what the hell your doing so stop!!"

Vincent only grinned wider as he walked through the entrance and to the east hall. He stopped at the supplies closet, pushing his way into the cramped room. " I'm testing baby, give it a chance" he closed the door as Scott reached for the nob, struggling both not to fall and escape the killers grasp.

"No, fuck you." Said the phone as he hit Vincent's back hard.

Vincent set him down as he trapped him in the small space, he pulled off Scott's mask and set it on the shelf. Scott glared coldly as Vincent smiled, placing a hand to his cheek and the other at his hip. Scott gripped the purples man wrists, pulling theme off though too late as Vincent connected their lips.

Scott blushed a light pink as Vincent's tongue quickly slide across his lips, though soon trailing down his neck as the phone refused to let the purple man explore his mouth. He blushes more as Vincent freed his wrists and unbuttoned his shirt, though just lettin it hang. Vincent was biting down hard where Scott's neck met his shoulders.

He earned a slight gasp from the other, though he attempted to free himself by pushing Vincent away with his now free hands. Scott soon was held against the wall, Vincent's knee between his legs to spread theme and rub the growing budge. Scott couldn't help to let out a small groan, Vincent eventually made his way down. Now sliding his hands down to Scott's hips.

Vincent sucked and licked along patches of Scott's skin as he knelt down to un buckled Scott's pants. He pulled theme down quickly, though he was being forced back by Scott's hands.

"Get the hell away!" Scott pants slightly as Vincent softly bit through the thin red fabric. Though the purple man quickly pulled his boxers down, and slid his tongue over the phones Tip several times, earning repressed moans and small groans from Scott. Vincent pulled off slightly, then stood up and grinned widely. Blush creeped over the purple mans face as he watched Scott try to cover his man hood with his shirt, only the middle of the light blue collared shirt was buttoned.

Vincent unbuckled his belt and lazily flung it to the side, it landing near the phones original red mask. He walked towards Scott as he licked his lips.

Scott spotted this. "Noooo, no way. Stop it." He looked for an exit, though not finding any escape. A heated glare met the cold eyes of Vincent.

"Baby, come on~" the purple man said as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then pulls his grey boxers down so his member peaked out.

"Don't 'baby come on' me Vincent. I just want to go home." Scott responded, sounding slightly annoyed though more on the tired side. He pulled his shirt down slightly, trying to cover his erection. Vincent only grinned as he pushed Scott against the wall, lifting both his legs up an pressing his hips under Scott's to keep him pinned between he and the wall.