What choice?

Percy looked at the tables set up for different cabins. There wasn't a table for Hestia, so he was forced to sit with the Satyrs and Dionysus. It wasn't pleasant. Dionysus always called him Peter, but the Satyrs weren't that bad. Especially the one named Grover, he was pretty cool.
Every time Percy would look up from his meal, the other campers, who were all staring, would quickly turn away. It made Percy uncomfortable to feel their gazes when he was eating, but after a while, people finished eating and went back to their cabins. Much to Percy's relief. Once Percy himself was done, he wandered over to the woods. Percy made sure no one was around before he shifted into a wolf and ran through the woods, he loved the feeling of the wind in his fur and the dirt under his paws. It made him feel free.

Hestia Pov: Hestia sighed. If she went through with this a lot of harm could be done, but if she didn't, even more harm could be done. It wouldn't end well either way, this was a 'bad or worse' situation. Those never end well. Never. There was no other options. Hestia being a peaceful goddess just wants to pick the one that will lead to less destruction, even if it means the life of someone dear to her.

Back to Percy's Pov: Before Percy knew it the moon was shining brightly overhead, signaling it was way past his bedtime, but Percy didn't want to leave. He'd rather be out in the woods then camp any day.
Percy howled at the moon (Any song this reminds you guys of ;) ) for what felt like eternity before deciding that he better head back, but he couldn't make himself move. It was just to peaceful out there, and all of a sudden, Percy was drifting off to sleep in a clearing.

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't updated in a while! Please forgive me! Im also sorry that it's pretty short, but I just felt extremely bad for not updating sooner. So I thought, an update is better than none! I'm going to start trying to update every Wednesday! Look foward to another chapter next week. I promise it'll be there :)