welcome to the family

Hestia and Lupa reappeared In Hestia's palace. Hestia scanned the room for Percy and found him sitting in the corner playing with a toy car. Though instead of actually playing with it he was staring at it interestingly. Which surprised Lupa immensely. "Percy,this is Lupa a friend of mine."Hestia said soothingly "h-hi." He said scared and put the car down. "Hello as Hestia has said my name is Lupa and I'm the goddess of wolves." "I don't want to seem disrespectful but why are you here?" Percy said a bit less scared. He didn't know why but being around Hestia soothed him. He remembered his mom speaking fondly of Hestia and always said she was one of the best,but Percy never knew why she liked Hestia and never did ask. "Percy,is that your full name Percy?" Lupa asked abruptly. "My full name is Perseus but my mom use to call me Percy." He finished a little sadder then when he started. After an awkward silence  Lupa decided it would be best if she changed the subject. "Percy,what if I told you that you could come to stay with me and my pack?" Percy was shocked. "R-really?!" Lupa smiled and nodded. "Will I ever see Hestia again?" Now it was Hestia's turn to be shocked when she said. " you will more than defiantly see me again,I will be sure to visit." Percy just couldn't refuse. "okay I will go with you." Lupa replied "Great! Just continue playing while I talk to Hestia about  the..... arrangement." Percy grabbed the car and went into a different room."Hestia have you told the boy about his parentage yet?" Lupa whispered. Hestia shook her head in reply. "We should wait until he is settled in with you." Lupa thought about it for a minute. "Okay I guess you are right,but soon I will tell him about his parentage,I will not keep him in the dark for long." Hestia nodded. "Of coarse now,we must hurry or else Zeus will be aware of his existence."

At the pack house.

Over the past hour Lupa has come to a conclusion that she liked Perseus and found him kind and smart for a child of his age. Though Lupa hates when he gets scared of her or any of the pack members,and decided it was time he got a confidant boost.  Lupa saw Percy walking around the edge of there camp. "Percy how would you like to run fast?" Percy was surprised at her question and said "It would be cool." Lupa smiled. 'How would you like to get stronger? (In this story they have super strength and advanced speed even in human form) "I'd say it would be awesome." Lupa's smile grew. "Percy do you want to become a wolf? You can receive my blessing and become my champion if you would like?" Percy was taken back by that question. "Um yeah I guess so?" it came out more like a question than a statement, but Lupa was happy and excited either way. "Okay close your eyes,and this might tickle a bit." Percy was encased in a snow white light and when it faded, Percy's canine teeth grew and soon he could smell a deer 3 miles north. He felt like he could run for miles. "Wow I feel great And um what's being a champion of yours mean?" Since he answered without even knowing what she was talking about. She laughed at him and said "I shall help you on your journeys and you would usually do some quests I need you to do." Percy nodded though not fully understanding what quests were. Just then Hestia flashed in and gasped in shock when she saw Percy's teeth. "Lupa you blessed him?" Lupa smiled and replied. "and he is now my champion." Hestia was shocked at first, but then was deep in thought before saying "Percy I think you'd need some type of parental care and I was wondering if you would allow me to make you my...son?" Hestia thought he was going to decline before he said, 'I'd love to...mom."

5 years later: As Lupa and her pack appeared at the hunters camp, Percy was to tell the truth very nervous. If the hunters find out he is a male then he might be looking at his final days, and since Artemis is very loyal to Zeus, this was very risky. And yes he knows his father is Poesiden, his mother would never keep such a secret from him for so long "Lupa its been a while I haven't seen you for five years!" Lupa smiled at her old friend. "Well I've been very busy! May we enter the camp?" Artemis nodded. "Yes of coarse." As the pack entered the camp, the hunters started greeting them. "Lady Lupa its been a while." A voice came from behind Lupa. "Zoe! It has been a while hasn't it?"  a young girl with flowing black hair and violet volcanic eyes (this might be wrong but whatever and I'm not giving her an accent) stepped out of the shadow. Zoe looked at all the wolves until her eyes landed on Percy. "Well I must go prepare for supper, it was nice to see you again." Lupa smiled and nodded. As Zoe started to walk away Percy asked Lupa a question through their pack link.  "Lupa why was she staring at me?" Lupa replied "Percy that was Zoe,lieutenant of the hunters, she likes sitting by the wolves and must've noticed that she hasn't seen you before, of coarse you do look different then any other wolf." it was true. His fur was raven black with a flame on his back that glowed at night. " Now come along and remember, no matter what stay in your wolf form. Your mother would have my head if you die on my watch." Percy chuckled. "I'll be back soon!" Percy  said before running in to the woods and when he got to a clearing that had a small creek he sat down and a voice came from behind him.

          Sorry these chapters will get longer I promise!!!!