The hunters of Artemis

"The pack should be with Lady Artimes so we will be staying there for a few days. " Lupa said as we ran through the forest in outsold forms.  Percy nodded, "ok" 

Thirty minutes later:  Percy and Lupa soon found themselves at the hunters camp.  "Do I have to go, can't I stay with my mother?" Percy begged. Lupa shook her head, " No, but if you want you could wander for a little but don't go to far." Percy grinned. "I won't and doesn't Artemis know who I am now?" Lupa replied, "Don't worry about it, I don't think she knows your wolf form." Lupa smirked. Percy nodded, suspicious. "Yeah okay, I'll be back in an hour." Percy didn't wait for a reply as he darted into the woods. Percy spent the next hour hunting prey but not actually hurting the creature and just prancing around in general, but when he laid down in a clearing he noticed that his fur was now a dark red from what he could see. Percy got up and found a pond and looked at his reflection. Turns out only Percy's four legs had red socks (not actual socks! If you guys didnt know, id hope you'd know what I meant) and the rest of him was a very dark, almost black, gray. Percy gaped at his reflections before he bounded towards the hunters camp to talk to Lupa about his new appearance, since he quite frankly liked his old one. " Lupa, what did you do to my fur!"  Lupa gave him a wolfish grin. "Well it was the only was to ensure that Artemis didn't recognize you.".  Percy sighed. "I guess." Lupa replied,  "Good, now go join the rest of the pack with dinner." Percy nodded and ran towards the pack.

So so so so so so so so sorry that its short and that I haven't updated in a while but ive been having writers block and yeah so again, sorry! I was going to reveal something huge in this but I just couldn't find a way to add it.