Who let the cat out of the bag?

"What are you doing out here wolf?"A girl he remembered was Zoe said and almost caused him to jump twelve feet into the air.  Percy was about to say something but then remembered that that would give it away. So instead he just howled abit. "Well Lady Artemis needs all wolves back at the camp now so hurry along." (Trying to make this sound abit more like Zoe)  Percy nodded his head and sprinted towards the camp hoping Lupa wouldn't be mad with him. "Where were you! I was worried that your mother would mount my head on her wall!"       Lupa yelled into the pack link. "Sorry lupa l got a little sidetracked."  Lupa sighed  "its alright just don't do it again!"

Five minutes later lady Artemis came out of her tent with Zoe and a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Lupa I must ask of you a favor." Artimes said. Lupa cocked her head. "And what could I do for you lady Artemis?" Percy hated his mother having to call Artemis lady. Artemis says they're friends yet she has to call her lady?! Its fine that Percy has to do it for he doesn't know Artemis. "Well Lupa someone has stolen my fathers master bolt." That got both Lupa's and Percy's attention. "And you want me to help find the bold milady?" Lupa asked. "Yes that is correct." Lupa nodded "Then I shall help, wolves pack up." Immediately everyone in the pack was up. You see we all have some type of bags on us. Some have food others have aid kits incase we run into silver. The pack was helping each other strap there bags together since paws don't help in these types of situation. "Thank you my friend,with your help I'm sure we'll capture the thief." Artemis said(if your wondering why I won't use there roman aspect is because  his mother is Hestia who was around Lupa a lot after Percy so she rubbed off on Lupa) Lupa smiled a fanged smile in her wolf form. Lupa howled and the pack made a V formation behind her. Lupa let out a growl and they were off. "Lupa you know what this means" Lupa nodded "yes and now you will have no choice but to stay hidden a bit more ." Percy let out a frustrated growl "I'm tired of hiding!" Lupa shook her head at him "I'm sorry but we can't risk it now hurry along we must get you back to your mother."

                                          Time skip three years

"Percy you're gonna love this." Hestia told her son. "And why's that?" Hestia smiled. "Because your going to reveal your identity."

                                              Another time skip

Hestia has told Percy about three demigods A son of Ares,daughter of Athena,and a daughter of Zeus, and their quest for two of Hades' children. Since Hestia and Hades were on good terms Hestia decided to help out her brother and sent Percy to get them and flame travel them to the underworld.

       Percy was able to blend in easily with the other kids at the school dance. The other demigods not so much. Percy rolled his eyes at them and spotted the two children of Hades. And just as soon as he saw them Dr.Thorn led them outside.Shoot. (Hestia doesn't like him cussing In anyway) Percy walked fast outside just in time to see the hunters and the three demigods battling an army of monsters (changing it up a bit....I'm gonna stop with this cuz you guys get the point)  .Fudge. Percy summoned his blade,back burner, in a flash of flames. He charged into battle,killing telkhines after telkhines (am I spelling this right?)  When the hunters have noticed another boy join the battle they couldn't help but glare at him. The hunters shot arrows after arrows before the girl Percy recognized as Zoe was about to be jumped by a hellhound from the back. Percy had no choice but to shift and tackle the beast. Zoe turned in his direction and stared in disbelief. wasn't he a male a minute ago? But that's not what surprised her. what surprised was that she knew this wolf. She brushed it off quickly and when the last monsters were killed, Artimes flashed in front of the wolf and said "Shift!" Percy growled at being ordered around but quickly shifted back into a human. "How can you shift into a wolf?" Artimes demanded. Percy let let another warning growl (his wolf side gets more dominant as he gets older) and looked for the children of Hades. He found them being shoved roughly by the son of Ares. Before anyone could say a thing Percy transformed back into a wolf and bounded towards them,just in time to keep the Ares scum from punching Hades' daughter. Percy caught the boys fist in his mouth and bit down with a sickening crunch. The boy let out a girlish scream."What are you doing!"a punk looking girl asked him. Percy ignored her then turned back and said "Hasn't anyone told you not to hit a lady?" The Ares boy was to busy holding his hand and crying to answer.The Hades girl looked shocked by what just happened while the Hades boy said "Awesome!" Percy chuckled "whats your names?" The girl answered "I'm Bianca and this is my younger brother Nico." Artimes interrupted them. "What do you think your doing boy?" "Im helping Lord Hades" Artemis glared at him. "Your to come to Olympus with me as for the children of Hades they shall go to camp half-blood." Percy wolf side was shaking in anger but he pushed it down. "How about a deal? I go with you willingly and you let Bianca and Nico go to the underworld." Artemis laughed. "And what makes you think that I can't make you go to Olympus and take the children of Hades?" Percy shook his head. "This does." He transformed and growled protectively over his cousins. Percy switched back. "So your answer?" Artemis glared once again at him. "Fine." Percy nodded and Bianca and Nico disappeared in a flash of flames. "Now shall we go to Olympus?"

Okay so its not as long as I wanted it to be but it will have to do for now. Guys if I don't respond to your comments its because I forgot my emails password....oh well, I'll be having ninja reply to your comments for she said that she's only editing her books and has nothing else to do and I wanted to get this up as soon as possible and only edited it a bit