What!?

Hestia POV:

Hestia sighed as she stared down into the hearth, she knew what had to be done, but that doesn't mean that she had to like it. Percy was a son to her, and if she ever had to hurt him she's 95% sure that she wouldn't be able to do it, but here she was preparing to do so.

                       5 DAYS LATER
Percy POV: "Lupa? What did you need me for?" Percy asked Lupa, who had told him that she needed to talk with him. " Percy, you know how much I care about you, and i'd never ask you to do something that you wouldn't like but........" Lupa trailed off. Percy looked at her curiously.  "But?"  Lupa hesitated before saying, "I need you to go to camp." Percy couldn't believe his ears. "What!?"  Lupa looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please listen, the campers need help, it has been foretold that Artemis is going to be captured hunting a beast that she is currently hunting, but don't tell the hunters, they have yet to hear about it. The campers have already ordered a prophecy and it mentioned a son of Hestia, you're the only one that that could be." Percy stared at her before letting his head droop. "Fine, when do I leave?"
Lupa replied sadly. "Tomorrow." Percy nodded and headed back to the hunters camp where he was faced with Zoe who was staring at him with curious eyes that tried to place where she saw him from.  Percy hurried past her, knowing that it couldn't end well if he continued letting her try to place him. "Hey Perce, why'd Lupa want to see you?" Dan, a wolf who happened to be Percy's friend from his pack asked. Percy told him about what happened during his chat with Lupa and Dan obtained a crestfallen face and said. "Oh."  He then left without another word.

                         The next day

Percy looked around from his place a top the hill. He was currently in human form and was taking in the view of camp half-blood. Lupa had told him how to get to it but didn't accompany him on his journey, as she knew that he could defend himself. Percy sighed as he leaned against a tree and heard a horn blow, three minutes later every camper was prepared for a fight. A centaur made his way through the campers and towards Percy, his bow in hand. "May I ask what you're doing here?"

Chiron asked. "I mean no harm, I'm a demigod as well, my err mother ( he thought it was best not to mention Lupa) has sent me here." Chiron raised a brow but called back the campers.  "And who would that be?" Percy replied. "My mother is Hestia, goddess of the Hearth and hope." Chiron was about to ask him if he was alright when a hearth symbol appeared over Percy's head, but there was something off about it, the symbol didn't glow like the hearth would usually and the symbol only lasted for about five seconds before it disappeared and left no sign of it's appearance.

Im going to reveal the truth in future chapters, have fun guessing what I have planned!