the end of the line

Authors note: Ok guys I have realized something......I forgot to do a disclaimer so here is one All of the characters belong to Rick! Not me....sadly!

All the way to Olympus Percy was glared at and had to restrain himself from beating that Ares boy that he learned was Cameron.Percy hated people like him,  arrogant, cocky, annoying, and cowardly.

       Finally as the elevators opened it revealed Olympus. Percy couldn't deny the fact that it was magnificent. As Artimes lead him to the throne room, his eyes never left the magnificent art displayed all around him. She pushed open the massive doors revealing twelve thrones in a horse shoe shape. 11 heads turned to him and Zeus asked "Daughter what is the meaning of this and where are the Hades spawn? " Artimes roughly pushed Percy into a kneel. "Well father it seems that this boy can shift into a wolf and just as we were about to defeat an army of monsters this boy jumped in and made a deal that if he comes with us willingly the Hades spawn go to the under to there father, but what's the interesting part is that they erupted in a flash of flames to the underworld." Zeus was deep in thought before he yelled "Get Hestia here!" Hermes disappeared before returning with the flame goddess. Hestia's eyes landed on Percy and he gave her a fanged smile. "Hestia what is the meaning of this!" Hestia glanced at Percy before sighing. "You see a few years ago a woman prayed to me to save her son, so I went to the location that she prayed to me from and....what I found was gruesome, It was more disturbing then what the hunters would do to as they say boys." Hestia wisely left out being his mother .Zeus glanced at Percy and only then looked into his eyes. "Who is his father! And how can he change into a wolf!" Hestia looked at Poesiden.  "His father is Poesiden and before I tell you how he became a wolf you must swear on the river Styx not to harm the person who made him a wolf when I call them." Zeus immediately turned to Poesiden and was enraged. "We will talk about this later but you are not off the hook and why must we swear on the river Styx?" Hestia glared. "Because I know you will try to hurt her so you must swear not to." Zeus was not happy about it but said " On behalf of the council we swear not to harm the goddess who gave the boy the power to change into a wolf." Lightning rumbled in the distance. "Ok I shall go get her." Soon Hestia came back with the mother of Rome which earned a gasp of surprise from the moon goddess "Percy didn't I tell you to try not to get captured!" Percy chuckled. "I'm sorry it was the only way to get Hades' children  away from Artimes and her hunters." Zeus turned to Lupa."Why did you give this demigod the power to transform into a wolf?" Zeus was barely able to control his anger that has surfaced through the council meeting. "Well it would be wrong not to give my champion that power." That earned a shocked silence through the throne room. "And how did he come to be your champion!" Zeus demanded. Lupa went on and told them everything from where Hestia last left off. "He is to go to camp half-blood! He is to strong to let running around, he could become a threat!" Before Hestia or Lupa could say anything Percy spoke up. "We all do respect but I'd rather stay with my mo- Hestia or with my patron and her pack."

So, so, so, so, sorry that its a bit short but I wanted to update as soon as possible!!!!!