I almost get Skewered

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating, I may or may not have forgotten my password, so here's a make-up chapter, hope you enjoy.

Zeus' anger flared at being talked to like that. "You will go! Whether you like it or not." Percy's eyes changed from his warm orange and sea green color to a full yellow one. Lupa gasped when she saw this. "Lord Zeus I don't think provoking him would do you good, it seems his wolf is getting more aggressive and more confident,  it should pass soon but until then getting him mad will only worsen the situation. "  Zeus yelled, "Which is why he needs to be at camp! He is to powerful!" Lupa's patience was running out. "We all do respect but if my champion says no then that is his decision." Lupa hasn't gotten mad that since the first time Hestia talked to Lupa about Percy everyone changed into their Roman forms. (See, im not neglecting Lupa as a Roman goddess!) Diana studied her old friend. "Please calm down Lupa, and father if the boy truly doesn't want to go then forcing him will do no good. " Jupiter sighed. "I guess, alright you can stay with Lupa and her pack but if you become a threat to Olympus I will hunt you down my self." Percy nodded and hugged Lupa and his mother. "Shall we go?" Hestia smiled. "We shall." And they disappeared a flash of flames leaving a shocked council who wasn't done asking questions.

Percy looked around and saw that they were in the woods. "Mother, why are we here?" Hestia replied, " Your training as a wolf is not completed, and no son of mine will have anger issues." Hestia winked. That's when Percy noticed Lupa in her wolf form. "Come Perseus, your mother will visit every week."   Percy smiled and shifted. "Okay. Bye mother." Hestia waved as Lupa and Percy disappeared into the forest.

So sorry its short but again for some time I forgot my password and just really wanted to update, I'll make it up to you guys in my next update!