A shock!!

It was a bright and sunny day the sun rays fell on a girl's face as she was tossing and turning to avoid them and try to sleep for a little more while.

Another girl entered her room with a cup of coffee in her hand. She smiled looking at her sister's child like behavior as she took a sipnof the coffee. She then called out her name but she was still asleep she kept mug on the night stand and went to wake her sister up.

"Purvi uth jaa late ho raha hai", she said.

Purvi: kya yaar taru jiju ke saath chali jaa na lab mujhe thodi der aur sone de.

Tarika: not possible ha, jaaungi to tujhe leke jaaungi ACP sir ka gussa vaise hi badha hua hai aaj kal.

Purvi: Haan Haan theek hai uth rhi hu meri maa.

Tarika: maa nhi behen hu teri😂😂 chal ab tayar ho jaa jaa ke.

Purvi gets up from bed and goes and takes a shower and comes down stairs.

Purvi:  Jiju kahan hai???

Tarika: Abhijeet ek mission pe gaya hai kal raat se.

Purvi: accha theek hai, breakfast mei kya hai jldi bata bhut bhuk lagi hai mujhe.

Tarika:Pasta.

Purvi: yum 😋😋 jldi de naa..

Tarika: Haan baith me laati hu.

Purvi sits down to have breakfast with her sister and later goes to Beauraue and Tarika goes to the lab.

In Beauraue.
Everyone was just minding their business and working when the door opens and a soft voice says.

"Inspector Ishita reporting sir".

A smile crept on everyone's face since their long lost friend was back!

After ishita got suspended. She applied for transfer and went to kolkata.

Purvi was the most surprised of all since they used to talk everyday but ishita never mentioned her coming back.

Purvi went and hugged ishita when Kavin and Dushyant enterd the Beauraue.

Dushyant was on cloud nine to see ishita was back.

Bothe welcomed her and everyone got back to their work.

Like this it was the time to leave but since Ishi was back they decided to go out and celebrate.

They went to a restaurant and had dinner and came back to their homes.

Purvi: pata hai tujhe kitna miss kiya maine. Bata to sakti thi na ki wapis aa rhi hai.

Ishita: surprise dena tha tujhe kaise batati hain?? Gadhi kahinki.

Purvi: mai gadhi?? Gadhi hogi tu haan nhi to pata hai sab mujhe pari bulate hain.

Ishita: accha pari chal sorry and she holds her ears and purvi smiles and pulls her into a hug.

Ishita: chal ab bahot raat ho gyi hai so jaa.

Purvi: Haan good night.

Ishita:good night😴

Next morning in purvi and ishita house.
( Tarika was living with purvi since she did not want leave her alone while ishi was away bcoz of a serious reason. Tarika left after ishi came back.)

Purvi: good morning chudail

Ishi: haan good morning.. Ek min kya boli tu??? Daayan kahinki.

Purvi: Wat mai daayan?? Nonsense tu naa abhi batati hu tujhe...

They started chasing each other around the house. Just then the door bell rang but they didn't pay a heed and continued.  Little did they know, it was tarika who rang the door bell and she had extra keys she used they keys to open the door and went in and saw the wild cat chase. Going on in the hallway. She, smiled............ looking at them. While ishi was running from purvi she reached downstairs living room and saw the whole CID and froze still. While ishi was stopped purvi didn't notice she took a jug full of water and poured on ishi she became soaking wet and everyone started chuckling while ishi sent purvi a death glare.

ACP: jao ishita change kar k Beauraue aao, and purvi tum hamare saath abhi chalo.

Purvi and ishi: Sir.

In Beauraue
Everyone was working and then the phone rang and a case was reported and Purvi, kavin, ishita, dushyant and tarika went to the crime scene.

At the crime scene.

They reached and purvi was shocked to see the dead body. She was trying to hold back her tears.
Everyone was examining the crime scene
Purvi tarika and kavin were examining the body and dushyant and ishi were interogaating people present there.

Purvi excused herself and went a little far away from the body. Kavin noticed this and he went towards purvi and asked"kya hua purvi are you okay "

Purvi's eyes were full of tears and she somehow managed to speak and say that she was fine. Even though this did not satisfy kavin he went away and sent tarika towards her sister.

Tarika and ishita were too sad but they didn't let it show.

Tarika went towards purvi and hugged her. Purvi hugged her back and started crying and fainted in her arms.

Tarika called everyone and they sprinkled some water on her a d she gained back her consciousness. Ishi and tarika were really worried as to why she suddenly passed out but it was out of shock. After all it was her fiance who was dead on ground.

They decided to give her space and went away, after sometime Kavin once again asked her if she was alright. This came to her as a shock since both of them had a professional relationship. She nodded in yes and after sometime, in forensic lab

Dr. Salunkhe: iski maut heart attack se hui hai boss!

Ishi: kya? but dhruv ko to koi heart problem nhi thi!

Dr. Sakunkhe: Are you sure?

Tarika: Yeah sir damn sure! 3 saalon se jaante hai usse purvi ke CID join karne se pehele engagement hui thi. Tabse jaante hai. Aisa to kabhi nahi suna.

Just then Shreya enters