what?

While the bureau was chirping with laughter and joy a place was totally dark and gloomy. So much so that even the brightest light proved to work.

Two people could be seen speaking, conspiring would probably be a better word but let's stay decent shall we?

Two people were speaking but it wasn't clear what they were saying the voice wasn't audible and their lips couldn't be read.

After an hour or so one of them left the place and went somewhere else.

__________________________________________

In the Cid beuraue

Abhijit:- Sir, GK road par ek ladki ki laash mili hai.

Acp:-Kavin, dushyant, tum dono iss case ko lead kroge.
Tumhare under purvi pankaj, ishita,sachin, mayur, vansh our Freddy aayege for this case.

Kavin:- Okay sir!

Dushyant:- So let's go?

Team:- Yes sir!

Everyone goes to site of crime only to find the body burning.

It was a line place to everyone's surprise.
GK road on a Monday would be as busy it gets.

A bigger shock however was lined up.

They somehow extinguished the fire but were shocked to see the scene infront of them.

The body was of someone they loved, cared for and had a strong bond with. Atleast purvi and sachin did among all the others.

While everyone else was busy examining what went wrong two of them stood numb in their places.

"Kajal" purvi let it out of her mouth.

Kavin:- Pari.... Tum inhe jaanti ho!?

Purvi:- sirf Mai nhi Kavin.. sab jaante hai isse.....

Sachin was still numb and out of words and unable to react.

Kavin :- Kaise?

Purvi:- hamare saath kaam karti thi Inspector thi but out of the blue iska transfer ho Gaya tha. Kaju aur Sachin sir ne ek saath join Kiya tha aur in k kuch din baad maine Kiya tha... Isilye hum dono kaafi close the!

Kavin:- ohhh....accha

Dushyant comes near sachin and gives him a tap on his shoulder and he doesn't respond.

Dushyant:- Sachin!? Sachin!?

He is brought back to the real world by a few sounds calling his name.
He was quick to wipe off the tears that were about to flow out and got back to work.

They search the surroundings and send the body to forensic lab.

At the forensic lab.

Salunkhe and tarika were dumbstruck looking at the body infront of them.

They had performed autopsies on numerous bodies the count of which can't be told. But this one was particularly hard for them.

While they were performing the autopsy with a heavy heart abhijeet storms thru the door to look at the body and tell himself that it's not the girl he considered his sister.

But alas it was her.

This was a shocker to everyone. It was as if history was repeating itself.

Years ago they had lost another one of their friends with the same gun shot but the situation was different.

___________________________________________

Okayyy people that's enuf for this update and I'll update all my other stories too i guess.