Party time and a surprise 💞💞

Everyone returned to their houses and had a good night's sleep and purvi and ishi woke up at the crack dawn and sneaked into their sister's house to wish her on the wedding anniversary. They gave tarika a beautiful party gown and abhijeet a matching 3 peice suit to wear at the party they had planned for their sis and brother-in-law.

Few hours later they went to Beauraue and everyone wished abhirika, purvi and ishi took permission to go early home early in order to prepare for the party and like that it was evening

Soon everyone left the Beauraue to go to the party it was at purvi and ishita's house the place was beautifully decorated with a lot of ballons and abhirika's pics everyone was Mesermizesd to see that than abhijeet came and started talking just than Tarika came down wearing a blue and white ombre party gown and she took abhijeet's breath away....

Purvi and ishita brought forth a big cake and asked them to cut it. They cut the cake and fed it to each other and then to everyone else.

They played music and started dancing and then purvi went and played a slow song and abhirika and dareya danced together.....

The song soon stopped... All the lights went out everyone got scared......... But then they heard a familiar voice.....

It was......

None other Dushyant!

He went towards ishita and went on one knee and said

Dushyant: Ishita, it's no surprise ki mai tumse pyaar karne laga hun... Mai love at first sight me believe nahi karta tha but ab ho gya hai, all thanks to you.....  Tumhare saath bitaya hua har ek lamha mere liye heere se bhi  zyada anmol hai.... To bolo ishita kya ab se meri zindagi ke lamhe ko banaogi heere se anmol... Will you marry me??

With this he took out a ring from his pocket and held it in his hands.

Everyone smiled seeing this.....

Ishi: yes, mai tumse shaadi karungi dushu I love you,

Dushyant got up hugged her and slid the ring to her finger....

After that ishi went to hug sisters and kavin went to dush everyone congratulated them and like this it was night and everyone went home.....

Little did purvi know questions were about to rain on her.....

Sorry fir the late and short update but mere paper shuru ho rhe hai and I hv to study par daily update kar dungi.....