everything is going to be Alright???

Tarika: Behen maanti hai hume??

Purvi looked at her in awe.... She was soo confused as to whyvwas tarika asking this...

Purvi: obviously yrr aise mt bolo....

Tarika: To bataya kyu nhi college mei tere saath ye sab hua tha.....

Purvi: Kaise batati sia ko bataya sia mar gyi, dhruv ko bataya dhruv mujhe chod k chala jayega....
At this point everyone was to hold back their tears, seeing how helpless purvi became over the years and they didn't even have a bit of clue....

She felt miserable having to confess everything to her sisters and brother in laws.

Just then tarika got a call...

Tarika: pari, dhruv ka heart attack natural nahi tha vo karvaya gaya tha

Purvi: kya??????

Tarika: haan sir ka phone aaya tha..... Vo injected tha😔

Abhijeet: dushyant chalo bearaue chalte hai tum log yahi raho. Kavin ko infrom karo.

Dushyant: Sir!

And they leave the house,

Purvi: di mai room me jaa rhi hu..... Mujhe kuch accha feel nhi ho rha....

Ishi: hmm jaa thodi der me aa jana....... Lunch karne

Purvi: hmm theek hai

Purvi went to her room sat on the bed and cried her heart out thinking of everything that happened in her life during the last 5 years..... She couldn't let her heart belive she lost alot of people close to her due to siddharth, she was now scared that she would lose either or both of her sisters.  Since purvi was on recovery leave she used to stay home and everyone went to bearaue...
Even though purvi and kavin confessed their feelings for each other kavin knew purvi wasn't over Dhruv'sdeath so he didn't say anything. Mostly they used hang out bcoz of their siblings. 
Overtime their feelings for each other became intense,
Purvi deep down had a secret buried in her heart that she dare never speak.......

Sorry fir the shirt update guys but paper ki wajah se time nahi mil raha.....

Mystical_soul_25 , MahiraSiddique08, NamraNakhtare  purvi ke secret k baare mei aap k kya vichaar hai😅🤔🤔