Crystal clear!!!

It was a day like any other Purvi woke up and looked at a photo on her night stand besides her bed. It was picture of her dhruv, sia and raj( aage pata chalega)... Her eyes brimmed up with tears she wiped those away and went to freshen up ot was her first day joining beraue after her recovery she she headed down to have breakfast with her sister and then she left for bearaue....

Meanwhile there...

Shreya: Aaj purvi Rejoin karegi.....  To hi sab pata chalega kya hua tha...

Divya: Haan maine to ma'am ko kabhi aise nahi dekha....

All:  Hmm

Just then ishi and dush enter, talking and   laughing...

Pankaj: Bolo yahan iski behan k saath hua kya uska koi ata pata nahi hai aur ye batissi dikha rahi haii..

Ishi: hatt mota😆😆

Shreya: vaise has kyu rhe the aap dono has kyu rahe ho??

Dush: kuch nhi aise hiii

Shreya: Hain😏😏

Ishi: Haan😕

Shreya: Accha vo chodo purvi kahan hai??

Ishi: Aati hi hogi late uthi thi to mai aa gyi....

Divya: hmm

Purvi enters and says

"Inspector Purvi reporting sir"

Everyone asked her if she was better now and she replied in yes...

They were still interrogating siddharth Even though abhirika and ishiyant knew everything they wanted him to confess so they can arrest him but he didn't budge.....

At let purvi went into the Intterogation  room and calmly for one last time... But he didn't speak, he grabbed a glass of water kept on the table drank it then he threw it towards purvi she moved out of the way and the glass hit the wall and broke..... At the sound of the breaking glass everyone rushed into the room
That was it they didn't want purvi interrogate siddhaarth anymore..
But they also wanted to know the truth by hook or by crook....

They somehow managed to get the truth out of siddharth hearing the truth and tue whole story everyone felt bad for purvi....  And at last siddharth was proved guilty in court....

Next day

Ishita was in the living room she called out purvi's name twice or thrice
But she didn't respond so she went up to her room and saw that she wasn't there..
She got startled and decided to call her sister...

On call

Ishi a bit scared: Hello dii.

Tarika: kya hua ishi to daari hui kyu lag rhi haihai

Ishi: Di vo..... And she narrates the whole thing that happened..

Tari: Accha theek hai mai aati hun...

They all reach ishita's house....

Tarika: Kya hua purvi ne phn uthya...

Ishi: Nahi di nahi uthaya....

Tarika: Koi nhi abhi phn track kar rha hai bata dega....

Just then abhijeet comes...

Abhijeet: Tarika purvi ka phn lake valley graveyard mei...

Tarika and ishi: Graveyard???? Wahan kya kar rhi hai purvi......???

Baaki agle part mei.... Sorry guys mere paper chl rhe to slow updates haii jldi update kar dungi promise...

Mystical_soul_25 any guesses about the next chapter.... Aap k comments ka intezaar haii