Where is purvi!?!?!?!?

Recap: purvi's fiance was found dead, purvi broke down, and salunkhe revealed purvi's fiance died of heart attack.. Now.

Tarika: Shreya!?! Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?? Tumhe to purvi ke saath rehna chahiye tha na!?!

Shreya: What!?! Kya baat kar rahi ho tarika?????

Ishita: yes ma'am di sahi keh rhi hai hume wapis aana tha isliye to aapne kaha tha k aap pari k saath rahegi...

Shreya: But use hua kya???

They narrate the whole situation...

Daya: Par shreya Tu kahan thi!!

Shreya: sir mei ghar se nikli hi late thi phir us k baad meri gaadi kharab ho gyi to maine cab kari phir Beauraue gyi to pata chala sab yahan to mai yahan aa gyi.

All together: What

Acp: Kavin jaldi se purvi ko phn karo

Kavin: sir!!

Kavin calls but no one answers.

Kavin: Sir purvi ne phone nhi uthaya.

Acp: chalo phir purvi ke ghar!!

They reach purvi's house and the door was locked from inside.

Ishi knocks on the door and rings the door bell but there was no response.

Then daya breaks the door to see the house was a mess all the things were broken furniture was scattered and there was blood on the floor.

Everyone wore gloves and started checking and then they heard ishi scream from upstairs.

They all rushed to see what happened and found some blood stained clothes the amount of blood on the clothes scared everyone ishi started crying, everyone became emotional thinking they lost purvi, kavin's eyes brimmed up tears, he was confused as to why it was happening.

Kavin's thought: what is happening to me why am I feeling sad I wasn't that close to her was I?? Anyways the case is more important for now ignore this kavin ignore this.

Sometime later everyone went home with a heavy heart, cuz they couldn't find purvi.

Like this days went by but neither was the killer foung found nor did they find purvi....

Suddenly shreya enters the Beauraue with a bunch of cards in her hands it was her wedding cards

Abhijeet: sherya, ye kya hai?

Shreya: Sir ye meri shaadi ke invitation cards..

Abhijeet: congratulations shreya.

Everyone congratulaed her but tarika was hella angry.

Tarika: kyu bey purvi to teri best friend thi na, teri best friend ka yahan kuch pata ni chal raha hai and madan shaadi karne nikli hai

Sherya looked down in embarrassment she herself was feeling guilty and sad.

Kajal asked trying to change the topic: Shreya shaadi kb hai?

Shreya: agle hafte.

Kajal: that's great shreya congos.

Shreya: Thank you kajal.

Just then Kavin got a call and after he disconnected the call his lips were touching his ears.

Kavin: Sir purvi ka pata chal gaya hai...

And everyone jumped in excitement

Then they started to argue as to who would go to save purvi.

Ishi: vaise pari hai kahan??

Kavin: mumbai border pe ek warehouse wahan.

A few hours later

Safe life hospital

Everyone rushed towards the OT where kavin was standing half coverd in blood before they could ask him what happened the doctor came out.

Kavin stormed towards him and asked him if she was ok

Doc.........

Everyone's filled with tears.

Cliffhanger......
Next update kal karungi......
Like or vote kar dena bhai