Sasuke Uchiha

- Orphan child. Parents died in a fire when he was seven—he nearly died as well. His brother Itachi was supposedly responsible. He has burn scars along his hands, arms, and part of his torso; they are mostly healed via grafts and procedures to reduce scarring, but there is clearly mild discolouration of the skin still. He often covers them (including wearing gloves) to avoid people asking about them. Mildly self-conscious about them.

- Best friends with Naruto, but thinks he's obnoxious and mildly annoying. Deeply respects him despite this, and would trust him with his life. They grew up in foster care together and aged out of the system.

- Became a cop to spite his brother in a sense—he does want "revenge" for what his brother did, but through true justice: his goal is to find and arrest his brother, and ensure Itachi faces proper prosecution and justice by the law. That being said, he's not afraid to kill his brother if it comes to that. Up until recently, he hadn't seen Itachi for over twenty years, only finding out of his existence under Itachi's alias, Idate Shimura. This was confirmed to him when Itachi showed up at his house and told him to stop looking into their parents' death.

- He is mildly paranoid. Has partly overcome his fear of fire from years ago, but still has to check his house periodically for sources that are fire hazards. He checks when he gets home and before he leaves, and occasionally in the middle of the night if he wakes up. If his fireplace has a fire, he will not leave the room until it's put out. (Having Sakura around helps, as he's comfortable enough to leave the room if she's watching it). Same goes for his stove—he won't leave the room if it's on (only if someone else is watching it).

- Not a great cook. He can make basic things (boxed macaroni and cheese, sandwiches, maybe a basic salad) but he never learned to cook. Living on his own, he generally ordered food from restaurants for delivery or pickup. He eats healthy, but isn't a fan of cooking. Anything too complicated is likely to be a flop, or in the case of baked meals, he'll nearly burn it trying to make it perfect.

- Very clean and tidy. He's not anal or meticulous/germaphobe, but he takes very good care of his living space.

- Emotionally, he's damaged. He deeply fears allowing anyone to get close to him, purely for fear of losing them. He's also socially stunted on some level, so he blunders in his attempts to push people away; more sensitive people may see him as cold, callous, and rude because of this. Deep down, he believes he's protecting them because he's a danger magnet. He finds this difficult or near impossible with Sakura, because his natural instinct toward her is love and care—and deep down, he wants her around. He's slowly begun to grow out of this mindset.

- Socially and romantically awkward. He speaks little because he often doesn't know what to say or how to respond at times, especially in social or emotional situations. He speaks more by body language or expressions. Walking away or changing the subject is his way of avoiding awkwardness—even if he comes off as rude. When faced with certain situations, especially those with sexual tension, he's often unaware of how to respond; he's a virgin, which means that he has little to no experience with romance or sexual relations. This leaves him more inclined to rely on the advice of friends when he absolutely needs it in these situations, which depending on who he asks, is more likely to turn out problematic for him. Certain friends may be more inclined to give him prank advice as opposed to real advice...

- Can be deeply overprotective about those he cares about. When those he's close to are threatened, he can become terrifyingly fierce, and would raise hell without thinking if they were in danger or trouble. Currently, this is limited to Sakura (his soulmate) and Naruto (his best friend/brother).

- Sasuke is bisexual, but prefers female companions. That being said, his emotional trauma hasn't allowed him to feel sexual or romantic inclinations toward anyone in years, up until recently with Sakura, whom he is in love with. Up until then, his focus was on his goals and nothing more; her presence helped open him to the idea of living his life while searching for the answers he seeks.

- Sasuke is currently in a romantic relationship with Dr. Sakura Haruno.

- As of the end of Happy Accidents, Sasuke is a wanted fugitive in connection with an arson attack and the death of Idate Shimura, and the attempted murder of District Attorney Ino Yamanaka, who survived the explosion.