Sai Gaka

- Has been given a last name for the purpose of consistency. "Gaka" means "artist".

- Raised initially as a child soldier. No parents, but had a brother who went missing when he was younger; it's the only knowledge of a close relationship he's ever had.

- He is a painter under the pseudonym "Chojuu Giga". His work is featured in art museums across the world. Under his artist pseudonym, he wears a disguise if ever seen in person so that he cannot be recognized, claiming he prefers to remain anonymous. He does not sign or view works in person, and works anonymously through agents to sell his pieces.

- His primary profession is part of ROOT — Reconnaissance and Organizational Objective Tactics — which is a division of special operatives working for the Allied Nations.

- Blunt, straightforward, and no-nonsense; comes off as rude and callous, as he tends to speak his mind with little care for others' feelings.

- Sai is demisexual.

- It is revealed in Chapter 3 of Who Am I that Sai's role is to investigate Akatsuki, and that some of his investigation revolves around getting close to Ino Yamanaka. It's implied that there is something deeper in her family history that is linked to Akatsuki in some manner.