Hinata Hyuga

- Daughter of Hyuga Hiashi, head of Hyuga Security Industries (a private security company). Initially she was being groomed to take over on the business side as heiress, but upon expressing other interests and failing business classes (intentionally, as she had no desire to go into business) she was removed as heiress and the title was given to her younger sister, Hanabi.

- Hinata attended a private school as a kid & was the one "nice girl" that other rich girls took advantage of: they'd ask to copy her homework, her notes, etc. In one instance one girl asked to see her essay for a class for "reference purposes" & instead handed in her assignment "early"... but the essay was actually Hinata's. Hinata was accused of plagiarism and because the other girl's father was a rich businessman who made massive donations to the school, Hinata took the fall for the incident. She was expelled from the school and forced to attend private school, stripped of her title as heiress, and practically disowned by her father.

- She is a writer in her spare time, and writes romance novels under a pseudonym. She has yet to publish anything, as she doesn't have the confidence to go ahead with it.

- Hinata LOVES baking. You know that person who always brings baked goods to share with the entire office? That's Hinata. Cinnamon buns are a staple in the office thanks to her excellent baking skills.

- She is employed as the office administrator and receptionist for DA Yamanaka. Most of her work just involves filing paperwork, helping fill out forms, and occasionally taking messages for the DA. She helps to assign cases to assistant DAs when necessary.

- Professionally she is very polite; socially, she is incredibly shy. She doesn't usually attend group events with other employees, as she finds the environment too overwhelming. She mostly keeps to herself in her spare time.

- She is close with Neji, her cousin; they share resentment for her father and some of his business dealings as well as being cut out of the family business.

- Hinata is heterosexual.