Chapter 3

*500 years later*

Percy's POV

"Hey guys!" I said, plonking myself down inbetween Luke and Nico on the bench they were sitting on.

It was lunchtime, and I was treating myself to a lunch that was bigger than my head, and a blue coke. Luke and Nico were sitting beside me and we were talking about how many worlds we'd saved so far and sh*t. We'd just come to the conclusion that we'd saved every world apart from Earth (Me, Nico and Luke had made an agreement with chaos not to ever go back there) When a voice sounded from the primordials table. Themis was beckoning me over imperiously.

"Ah, Ash! Why do you still have to train with her after 500 years when your powers outstrip hers? We're left to train with Lexi!" Muttered Luke sulkily.

Lexi Allen was the best fighter in the army apart from me, and I had named her head trainer.

The army mainly consisted of dead heroes, and though they were all brought back by Themis, only the chosen hero *wink* could  train with the primordials.

I had long since got over my embarrasment about being chosen, but I still knew they'd chosen wrong. Ah, well.

I also hadn't lost any of my powers, or, unfortunately, my looks. Everybody else had to get regular boosts from Chaos, who never lost his either.

"Watch out" I muttered in Luke's ear before standing up to meet Themis. My senses had told me that Lexi was walking up behind us, and the looks of terror on Luke and Nico's faces were priceless.

Problem is, I still did need to train. I had to get my emotions under control. Once, when I got angry, I accidentaly created a black hole that sucked in several uninhabited planets before I could get rid of it. whoops.

After Luke and Nico had been frogmarched away by Lexi to assist in the training, I reached Themis, chuckling under my breath.

"I am going to teach you a new skill today" whispered Themis in my ear. "But Chaos technically doesn't want anyone to learn how to do it. You need to know though."

"Ooookkkkkk....." I said, feeling slightly apprehensive. "What is this skill?"

"How to mix the four elements."

But before we could get up, Chaos came strolling over.

"Hey Themis, I've decided to make Aeschyus my heir, so could you teach him how to mix the elements? Thanks."

"Well, that makes things easier" said Themis cheerfully, and practically dragged my shocked body out of the hall.

Chaos' heir? But that means i'm... i'm...

"So, you're the prince of creation? Prince of the universe? Prince of the void? Prince of basically everything? Cool title."

I looked around. Aether had caught up with us, as well as Tartarus and Oceanus.

"If you're going to learn how to mix the elements, you need all the help you can get."

That day, I learnt the theory with Tartarus. It went a little something like this:

Elements; fire, water, earth, air, Perfect fire.

Fire + water = scorching water (It can dissolve your bones like acid)

Fire + earth = forever burning fire

Fire + Air = Falling fire (basically I can make it rain fireballs, cool huh? Oh yeah and they're blue)

Water + Earth = Poisonous Venom (yeah, seriously)

Water+ Air = Lightning storm (You can control and harness electric blasts)