Chapter 13 Heavy Handed Love

Hey guys, i'm sorry for not uploading the chapter last week like promised, but if you follow me you probably know the reason, i moved and my internet came in 2 days late, then i got sick for a few days, so y'know, couldn't write, even this week i got a frigging torso sized hole punched into my wall and school cancelled a break i was supposed to have today and they only announced it literally yesterday, so y'know, that sucked ass, but bad luck aside, here's the chapter you guys were waiting for, beta read by Joelitos09 DarkZ19_05 andbuddyman4925, who still wants to beta read, so that's nice, but anyway, i'm not keeping you anymore, have a good read, i hope you like it! 

Cerebella: So, care to explain?

The first thing Y/N was faced with when he opened the door for his house was Cerebella, a stunning, jaw openingly beautiful Cerebella in a dress.

Cerebella: ...Aren't you going to say anything!?

She was still angry, although quickly getting flustered.

Y/N: Bella, you're beautiful.

He said in a trance.

Cerebella: W-wha-

The rage disappeared from the woman's face as she began to flush with a bright happy smile.

Cerebella: Well thank you hehe~ I spent a long time picking this dress, so I'm glad you like it. Wait hold on just a minute, I'm mad at you! Where the hell were you!?

Y/N: I was, uh, I might have been doing something else.

Cerebella: Doing something else!?

Y/N: I-I was helping find a lost kid, I'm saying the truth, promise!

Cerebella glared at him.

Cerebella: Forte, is that true? And you better tell me the truth!

She asked the robot, but her answer came in the form of:

Forte: I'm a free thinker, my programming doesn't control me, I'm a free thinker, my programming doesn't control me, I'm a free thinker, my programming doesn't control me, I'm a free thinker, my programming doesn't control me-

He repeated, over and over again, until Y/N shut him up at least.

Cerebella: What happened to him?

Y/N: I don't know, I think something to do with the fact he can't swear around kids.

Cerebella: I see...

The girl said while looking down, seemingly accepting what Y/N said, but, there was something wrong.

Cerebella: I was waiting for you, you know?

She said.

Cerebella: I chose a fancy dress, I put on makeup, I was really excited to do something with you, and I waited and waited, and you never came.

Cerebella explained, at first she sounded angry, but it soon became a sad tone.

Y/N: Bella...

Cerebella: O-Oh i'm sorry, you don't need to worry about me, i'll get over it by tomorrow.

The girl turned her back to Y/N, who quickly chased after her and grabbed her hand.

Y/N: Wait!

Cerebella: Y/N?