Chapter 10 Soldier's Dream

Hey Guys! Welcome to the new chapter, we have finally reached 10 chapters! How cool is that? And 3k reads too, which is pretty nice, i lost some places in the ranks but i learned the way they calculate those are bullshit so i don't really care anymore, anyway this chapter was beta read by DarkZ19_05 Joelitos09 and buddyman4925, please enjoy it

12 Years Ago

It was a sunny day in New Meridian, a great day to do a picnic or just enjoy the day with our friends, but despite this happy mood, two specific parents were fretting over their daughter.

Selene: Are you sure you will be alright Squigly? I know we have our pride but it's never too late to back out.

Roberto: Exactly, if you're too afraid to go just say the world.

Sienna: I'm sure I will be alright mom and dad.

An embarrassed Sienna said to both of her parents worry.

Baryl: Yeah Roberto, she's only going to play with some kids, she's not getting robbed or anything.

Roberto: Baryl! To assume I'd think so little of the lower class, what I'm worried about are those children!

Roll: You're worried about the children? But they're such sweets!

Selene: Didn't you tell me they constantly get in trouble and hurt themselves?

Roll: Oh.

Roll awkwardly laughed.

Roll: That's mostly just Patricia.

That wasn't a lie per say, she was the kid who got into the most trouble of all, but she was not the only one in the orphanage.

Roberto: Patricia? Isn't that the red head you said always fights with other kids?

Roberto asked with a raised eyebrow.

Roll: Uhh.

She froze in place, not being able to answer the question as she stared blankly at Roberto.

Baryl: Don't worry, I'll make sure she's fine.

Baryl stepped in to help his wife, who tried her hardest to disappear behind his back, the Contiello parents looked concerned between themselves, but upon seeing the girl impatiently looking toward the car's windows and the starry eyes of Y/N who waited on the other side, they could only sigh.

Selene: Alright.

Roberto: We trust you Baryl.

Said man gave them a simple thumbs up as their daughter waited impatiently, looking to her sides to see the butlers and maids, and then cursing at herself for her pride.

Roll: So do you wanna go now Squigly?

Roll asked kindly, the proud girl nodding at the adult's question before she even finished asking, Roll giggled before leading Sienna to the car, the maids and butlers bowing silently as the heir to the Contiello family passed by them, Squigly being sure to keep her composure until she eventually reached the back seat of the car.

Y/N: Squigly!

Y/N cheered when she opened the door, the girl being able to catch a glimpse of Cerebella lightly glaring at her from behind Y/N's shoulders.