Chapter 14 The Green Green Grass Of Home

Hey guys, how are you doing? Welcome to the new chapter, i'm starting to get the hang of writing a chapter a week back thankfully, even if sometimes i have a little hiccups, hope you guys had a good time since last i saw you and i hope you enjoy the chapter, who was beta read y my good friends DarkZ19_05 and Joelitos09, probably at 2 am so i'm kinda afraid of them having let mistakes slip, but hey i trust them, so without further ado, here is the chapter, and before you read it, i want to say, I'm not sorry.

Y/N: ?

Y/N found himself standing in front of a warehouse, how did he get here? He looked around, saw some buildings, they looked worn out by age, and none had any identification or lit lights, just like the streets, everything was pitch black, then how did he knew the buildings had no identification? Actually, how did he knew he was in front of a warehouse? It was like there was some kind of disconnection between what he was seeing, and what he knew, was he here before? He didn't remember it from anywhere, he looked towards the warehouse once again, and this time, found something different, he could see a window high up, near the the rooftop, a very weird light mind you, it barely illuminated the outside, and he was sure it wasn't doing a good job with the inside either, looking at it made his skin itch, he looked around to see if anything was different with the rest of the street, nothing, yet, when he looked back, the door to the warehouse was slightly open, inviting him in, he didn't like that place, now that it was open, he smelled blood. Stepping back he asked himself, what was this place?

???: Slave house.

A voice told Y/N, still, replacing the question in his head with what he was doing here? He took another step back, he felt like he should go in, yet he couldn't bring himself to do it.

GAHHHHH!

He heard a scream from inside the house, a loud, gut wrenching scream of pain that sent a chill down his spine, further freezing him in place, rendering him unable to run.

Patricia: Is that, IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT!?

Y/N: !

Y/N heard a familiar voice inside of the house, but regardless of it's defiance, it sounded out of breath, tired and coarse, but despite that, it freed him from his fear, immediately replacing it with worry that had him running into the warehouse as fast as he could. Slamming into the iron door and swinging it open, he saw something that made his heart stop, Patricia was strapped to a table, her maid outfit had been replaced by a bloody rag, her natural orange hair now had splotches of red, and what terrified him the most, the table she was in was drenched in the liquid, and laying on the ground besides it, was her arm, Patricia now only had one arm left, and it was being held by a masked man wielding an axe, fully prepared to bring it down and leave the girl completely disabled as she could do nothing but scream and uselessly shake it against her restraints,, the scenario around Y/N completely disappeared as he continued running, faster than he ever thought he could, he ran so fast he wasn't sure he could even stop properly, but it didn't matter, he needed to stop this, he needed to save Patricia, the world felt like it was in slow motion as Y/N ran, getting ever so closer to his goal, but the man did not care for him, he slowly raised the rusted axe, Y/N ran, aimed it at Patricia's shoulder, he ran so fast he now felt like he was flying, why couldn't he get close?, and then the masked man swung down, why couldn't Y/N just save her? As the axe hit it's mark, Y/N felt like his own head had been broken in, he tripped, falling to the ground and brutally sliding along it, feeling his flesh being flayed out by rough concrete, before hearing something being thrown besides him, it was Patricia, or at least, what was left of her, she didn't have neither of her arms, or legs, she was a stump, the wounds were open, bleeding her life everywhere like faucets, and her rag had been ripped away, leaving her in her birth clothes as she died, and yet, she still looked at him, not with a scowl, but with a smile, it was then he realized, she didn't have her eyes either, the beautiful green spheres were replaced with dreadful darkness.