Chapter 5: Survivor

And once again, here we are with the first bi-weekly chapter, last week i posted a chapter on my new story so go check that out if you want to, once again this chapter was beta read by Joelitos09 DarkZ19_05 and buddyman4925 and without further ado, please enjoy the chapter.

Y/N: AHH!

Y/N woke up screaming, soon realizing he once again couldn't move an inch of his body, the only thing he could see being green moldy walls and dirty water in a hole, He remembered what had just happened hours ago, the horrific deaths of his mother, Squigly and his uncle still fresh in his mind, causing him to hyperventilate.

Y/N: Wh-where am i!?

He screamed into the dark, he thought he'd get no answer, but eventually he heard a voice he didn't know, it sounded calm, but sharp.

Forte: Calm down, I can explain what happened.

Y/N: Wh-Who are you!?

Forte: My name is Forte, its very nice to finally talk to you Y/N. Even if our current situation is not what I would call good.

Y/N was about to ask how the voice knew him before it spoke again.

Forte: Now, I know you have a lot of questions, but please be calm, I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

The boy had a lot of questions, but the only that came to his mind was.

Y/N: Is everyone ok!? Please tell me they're alright!

...

A second of silence passed, Y/N wanted to cry as he knew the answer wasn't going to be good, but he couldn't, or at least couldn't feel his tears.

Forte: I'm sorry kid. The only survivor was Cerebella.

Without a second of hesitation Y/N asked his second question, only now realizing he didn't feel his mouth move whenever he talked.

Y/N: And where is she!?

Forte: Don't worry, she's just gone to get some food for you, you've been blacked out for a long time.

Y/N: How long?

Y/N finally started to calm down little by little, although sadness could still clearly be heard in his voice.

Forte: 19 hours.

He calmly replied, trying not to agitate Y/N any longer. Unfortunately for Forte, it failed.

Y/N: 19 HOURS!?

He immediately tried to move, made impossible by the fact he couldn't even feel his muscles.

Forte; STOP!

Y/N: NO! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Forte: Why!?

Y/N: I CAN'T JUST STAY HERE! I NEED TO SEE THEM!

Forte: SEE WHO!? THEY'RE GONE Y/N YOU SAW IT FOR YOURSELF!

Y/N stopped his useless attempt at a struggle.

Y/N: I know, bu-but, it can't be right? Mom dad, Squigly uncle Roberto and aunt Selene, I saw them almost everyday my entire life, they can't just be gone, right?

He said the last part with a weak and unsure voice, refusing to accept what had just happened.

Forte: I'm sorry Y/N, that's just how death is, they're gone, forever.