Chapter 4: 7 Minutes

And here we are! Another week, another friday, and another chapter! Sorry for leaving you guys in a cliffhanger last time, were you excited to discover what happened next? No really that's an actual question, i love to read comments, but i won't leave you guys waiting anymore, this chapter was beta read by DarkZ_19 buddyman4925 and last but never least Joelitos09, now please, enjoy it, and if you could comment or leave a vote i'd be most grateful!

Roberto: Dahlia?! What is the meaning of this? Gunfire? In our house?! Lorenzo will hear about this!

Roberto spoke, almost as fast as Dahlia had finished her happy birthday, all the while Y/N thought to himself "Dahlia? Lorenzo? Who were they?".

Dahlia: Evening Roberto. I've wanted to shut you up for a long time.

And then it happened, the consequences of his failure, still frozen by whatever fiend had forced this upon him he was forced to watch as the masked woman aimed her gun arm at his uncle Roberto's chest.

*BLAM*

And fired, a loud sound echoing through the building as his body was blown away by her strength and then fell to the ground, multiple wounds on his chest as he bled onto the cold hard floor.

Selene/Roll: NO! Roberto!!

Sienna: FATHER!

His mother and Selene reacted at the same time with the same response, Sienna crying his name as tear started to freely streak down her cheeks, his father though, reacted in a much different way.

Baryl: ROBERTO!!!

He screamed,adopting a fighting stance as a bright green light completely covered his body, and what remained was a figure Y/N had seen before, realization suddenly dawning on him that it was the same figure he had seen 7 years ago, but this time, it wasn't hidden by dust.

Baryl: Z-CANNON!

He screamed, his sword arm turning into a gigantic mechanic cannon and firing once at Dahlia, who jumped backwards to avoid the attack, the massive projectile hitting the ground and causing a large, deafening noise followed by a massive explosion, but before anything that was happening could really dawn on anyone, he made his second move, appearing right behind Dahlia and screaming.

Baryl: CROSS DIVIDE!

He thrust his sword forward, slicing her in the middle, but instead of her body getting separated, a green bright line appeared where he cut her, followed by two other cuts that made an "X" on her torso, the lines then exploded, Dahlia's body getting cut into multiple pieces, Y/N could only watch in shock, first this "Dahlia" killed Roberto and now his father had "transformed"? And killed her, but much to his surprise once again the other people didn't seem very worried or even sad at the death of Roberto.