heroine

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄.
❝   she is full of wounds riddled with scars
but she is still standing and she is still beautiful.  ❞

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘  .    .    .

▋  ──────  ⨾ ﹙BACK TO WHERE IT BEGAN!﹚          ✧ :・゚➽ her backstory

          ✧ :・゚➽ her backstory.  .  .

     JAMIE BARZINJI HAD ALWAYS BEEN A WARRIOR AT HEART. People call her the Heroine for a reason. She's determined, modest, brave, and perhaps a little too selfless. This isn't surprising considering someone with her position. Created as a super-soldier in the hands of H.R.N., she was endowed with enhanced swordsmanship, making her a master of the blade due to her constant training at the trial of Virago. But other than possessing superhuman abilities and sword proficiency, it was not an easy journey for her to become what she is known as today.

     H.R.N. was a top-secret government agency formed in the 1860s where they took young girls and turned them into super-soldiers. The agency formed a project called, Project Virago, which was a highly classified project established in 1864. The chosen girls were put through trials where they were tested and experimented on, as well as going through hard training such as hand-to-hand combat, weapon mastery, and acrobatics. They were also taught sword skills, alchemy, tactical and strategic skills, and rudimentary magic. The process was extremely painful and cost plenty of lives and very few survived the trials.

     Those who survived got promoted and reached a higher level of classification of the hierarchy. Jamie became one of the prominent soldiers of H.R.N. and painted a good reputation of the government, but if she only knew what their intentions were. The agency's sole purpose was to create dangerous weapons for world domination, hence for creating super-soldiers. The remaining Virago soldiers, including her, teamed up with a group to destroy H.R.N in which they succeeded, causing remarkable and heroic moments in history.

     When entering the 19th century the Virago soldiers became a myth. The endless stories and tellings became legends, it was as if they never existed. Jamie kept a low profile and was hidden from society in fear of getting experimented on. So, she lied low until another attack happened in 1954. A new H.R.N. base was formed, and she took it upon herself to take it down, officially demolishing the entire base with the help of old friends. After the battle, Jamie got recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. and joined the intelligence agency to maintain both national and global security.

     As in the present time, Jamie has been working for S.H.I.E.LD. for as long as she could remember. Retired from her old profession, she worked as an agent and participated in creating the intelligence agency during her first years. She put her past behind her and formed a new identity - Agent Barzinji. She wasn't the Heroine or a soldier anymore, but whether she liked it or not, it was still a part of her.

     However, once Nick Fury joined the team he encouraged and helped her get comfortable with her powers. Jamie was thankful and appreciated every little thing he did for her, but she still became cautious and careful of revealing her other-self. Fury had a plan though.

When Loki threatens the world, she gets assigned to a secret project called the 'Avengers Initiative' alongside Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, and Clint Barton to fight battles that S.H.I.E.L.D. never could. But will these individuals be able to save the world and be a team at the same time?

INTRODUCING  .    .    .
THE AVENGERS
1 of 6
HEROINE.❞

❝   warriors are not the ones who always win,but the ones that always fights

but the ones that always fights.  ❞

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄  .    .    .

Heroine is officially part of a series called 'Voyage'. There will be other books continuing with her storyline, following the MCU movies. The first book is set in The Avengers and will continue from there.

I choose Steve Rogers as Jamie's love interest, but it's gonna be a heavy slow burn and have more focus on building a friendship based on respect and trust in the first few books. I want my character to evolve and get as much experience as possible before she ends up committing to a relationship. Other characters from the MCU included as well. You will se a lot of moments, tensions, and relationships forming between her and the characters.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters, storylines, or movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. All rights to Marvel Studios and their creations. However, I own the character, Jamie Barzinji, and other characters that will be mentioned and presented.

Most of these gifs and photos are found on Google, Pinterest, and Tumblr. I, on the other hand, have manipulated these images to my liking, but I do not own the filters used on the gifs/photos, all rights are reserved to the owners.

WARNING: This book contains mature scenes, sexual references, character death, vulgar language, mentions of alcohol & drug abuse, other triggering topics, and all the feels. If any themes, opinions or content upsets you or makes you uncomfortable, feel free to messages me or, simply do not read the book.

Please keep in mind that everything used is purely for the plot of the story. The author does not glorify any of these issues.

 The author does not glorify any of these issues