four.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. | ❛ Assemble. ❜

JAMIE WALKED INSIDE THE HELICARRIER ALONGSIDE DOZENS OF S

JAMIE WALKED INSIDE THE HELICARRIER ALONGSIDE DOZENS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. SECURITY GUARDS. After the incident that happened in the forest, the female was ordered to escort Loki into the jet, her eyes hardening every time he tried to make a conversation with her. He was handcuffed but still held an amusement smile on his face as they passed down the halls.

Bruce, who was inside the lab working on the scepter, looked up and locked eyes with him. His blood turned cold and clenched his jaw, turning his head around.

Reaching to a large glass cell, Jamie removed his cuffs and brought him inside the cell while having a tight grip on his arm. Loki gave Jamie a cocky smirk as the doors closed, his piercing blue eyes staring into hers.

Fury joined her and pressed a button which opened up a hatch underneath the cell. "If you even try to scratch that glass and escape, I won't hesitate to slit your throat with both of my swords." she threatened, her eyes turning black.

Loki titled his head to the side, a wide smirk forming into his face, "A woman with words. I like that." he told her, his deep voice making shivers down her spine. She took a last look at him before leaving him with Fury, who nodded at her once she stepped out of the section.

Heading to the briefing room she glanced at her side and paused, noticing the short brunette's presence down the hall. Jamie's lips curved into a soft smile before heading to her longtime friend.

Anna was talking to one of the securities that brought Loki and by the looks of it, she seemed rather worried.

Sauntering towards her, she finally locked eyes with her. Anna's eyes lit up and looked back at the guard, muttering quick apologies before jogging towards her with her arms wide open.

Jamie let out a small laugh as her body collided with hers. Anna had her arms tightly around her neck and gave her a tight squeeze before pulling away. "You're here! Oh my, I can't believe your back." she chirped, smiling widely at her friend.