gag reel | bonus.

𝐆𝐀𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐋

𝐆𝐀𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐋. | ❛ Bloopers & Funny Moments. ❜

REFERENCES
characters ˖╲˚ actors/es

anya chalotra. . . .JAMIE BARZINJI
chris evans. . . .STEVE ROGERS
robert downey jr. . . .TONY STARK
scarlett johansson. . . .NATASHA ROMANOFF
chris hemsworth. . . .THOR ODINSON
mark ruffalo. . . .BRUCE BANNER
tom hiddleston. . . .LOKI LAUFEYSON
johnny depp. . . .ELIJAH VISSER
olivia cooke. . . .ANNA MILLER

"Alright, guys

"Alright, guys. In position." Anya Chalotra (Jamie) said, her voice echoing across the studio. She did a squat and jumped up and down, earning laughs from the crew and her cast members.

━━

Scarlett and Anya made faces at the camera as they were getting ready for their scene. Scarlett looked back at her cast member before letting out a whistle, "Girl, you look hot." she complimented, making Anya snort giving her a look.

"Please, have you looked at yourself?" she shot back, a smirk plastered onto her face as she checked her out. Scarlett did a pose and laughed, feeling flustered at her comment.

Cobie (Maria) came into the view while holding a water bottle. "Both of you look stunning, I don't what you're talking about here."

━━

Jamie (Anya) pushed the glass doors open with a stoic expression plastered onto her face. Taking a look around the Helicarrier, she hummed in satisfaction and wandered into the big jet, but suddenly her foot got caught in a wire, making her let out a little squeak before she fell down the floor.

The camera crew laughed and one of the SHIELD actors helped her up to her feet. "You okay, Anya?" the director asked her. Anya laughed, sheepishly smiling. "Yup."

━━

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve (Chris Evans) yelled out before quickly grabbing a parachute. Jamie (Anya) walked closer to the "ramp" and looked in front of her before landing her gaze on him still struggling with putting a parachute on.

Breaking her character, Anya laughs as she watched Chris gripping the parachute bag. He soon gave up and burst out in laughter, the crew joining them.

━━

The Avengers bickered with each other, trying to find a solution to solve their problems. Natasha (Scarlett) and Jamie (Anya) argued with Fury when suddenly Anya broke off her character with a loud sneeze, causing Robert Downey Jr. to hold his chest, feeling startled "Oh, Jesus." He mumbled, but enough for Anya to hear and burst out in laughter.

━━

Bruce (Mark) approached the Avengers after making an appearance with his small motorbike. They suddenly heard a loud piercing sound, causing Mark to break character and run the other direction instead. "Dudes, you're on your own!" he shouted, his body disappearing behind the cars.

The others laughed and watched him run down the "streets". Scarlett and Anya chuckled and looked at each other, a knowing look plastered onto their faces. "Men," they said in unison while giggling, making their cast members laugh.

━━

Elijah's (Johnny) head perked up at the sound of Jamie's (Anya) voice, giving her a look of disbelief. "Jamilla?" he said, but his voice cracked at the end.

Anya squealed with laughter and doubled over, leaving Johnny just laying down on the ground as he covered his face with his hands. "Oh, god, was that caught on camera?" he whined, laughing at the end.

━━

"Don't you look ravish-" Anna (Olivia) said, her words wobbling at the end, breaking her character. She laughed and walked back to the original spot before trying again.

"Don't you look ravishing?" Olivia tried once again, but this time it was the wrong timing, which made the crew laugh. She let out a pout, "Why can't I talk?"

━━

Natasha (Scarlett) spun, making Jamie (Anya) almost crash into her back. The duo held their breath and looked around. Bruce's (Mark) roar made the girls burst out in laughter, but they were still in character, and dashed towards another hallway with their laughs echoing through the halls.

━━

"A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!" Tony (RDJ) sneered at Steve (Chris Evans) and inched closer. The room went quiet and the duo looked at Anya, waiting for her to say her line while having confused looks.

Anya frowned and looked at the rest, "Wait, Am I supposed to say something?" she suddenly said, earning laughs from her cast members. Chris Hemsworth stood next to her and patted her back with a chuckle, "You had a line after that."

She titled her head to the side, giving the producers a look. "Okay, I need to look at the script." She said, walking over to one of the producers and looking at her script while ignoring the others making fun of her.

"You should've seen her face. She looked so speechless." Chris Evans said through his laughs. Robert nodded at his comment and walked over to the camera screen, watching the scene again, "We can add that instead of the original, am I right, guys?"

Scarlett chuckled and shook her head, "You guys are being mean. Poor Anya."

━━

"If you even try to scratch that glass and escape, I won't hesitate to slit your throat with both of my swords." Jamie (Anya) threatened, her face rigid and cold.

Loki (Tom Hiddleston) titled his head to the side, a wide smirk forming into his face, "Say it again, that sounded good." he told her, breaking character.

Anya's cheeks painted a crimson red as she let out a small giggle. The crew laughed as well. Tom chuckled, grinning at her flustered face and apologized to the crew.

"Tom, for once, stop flirting with her." The director said, his tone strict but also a slight tint of playfulness.