eight.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. | ❛ Rendezvous. ❜

"GUYS

"GUYS.  .  ." Natasha cautioned, her eyes looking up. More Chitauri soldiers appeared and fled out of the energy hole as they roamed through the damaged city.

"Call it, Cap," Tony said through his suit.

Captain America stepped in front of the team, his gaze never leaving the energy core. "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." he explained.

"Wanna give me a lift?" Barton asked Tony.

Tony walked towards him, "Right. Better clench up, Legolas." He lifted Hawkeye as they went up to the building.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Steve told Thor, making the god nod and leaped in the air.

Steve's gaze turned back on the girls, "You, Jamie, and I, we stay here on the ground. Keep the fighting here." he ordered, making them nod as he looked at Bruce. "And Hulk; smash."

The Hulk lets out a smirk before leaping in the air, soaring high up into the nearest building. He ran up the wall, hitting several Chitauri soldiers, snapping them in half. He dove towards a building on the other side of the street, throwing the dead creature at the other soldiers. The Hulk backhands them and seizes, throwing them down.

Thor grabbed onto the tower and raised the Mjölnir, blinding bolting out of the hammer as lightning strikes down from above. Thor aimed the shockwave towards the portal, channeling the blast, and fired the electricity out at the monsters flying out of the core. The Chitauries convulsed and dropped dead to the ground.

The Heroine let out a cry of battle as she launched herself to the creatures. Her blade came in contact with their skin, making the sword vibrate with black energy as she dove it inside of them, killing them instantly.