three.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. | ❛ Another God. ❜

WITH LOKI TIED UP AND CUFFED TO HIS SEAT, the trio watch from a distance

WITH LOKI TIED UP AND CUFFED TO HIS SEAT, the trio watch from a distance. Jamie sat across from the god, having her arms crossed in front of her chest as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I don't like it," Steve whispered to Tony, making the billionaire glance at him.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" he sneered, inching closer to the soldier, making Steve scowl at him.

"I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop," he told him before looking back at Loki, a frown plastered on his face.

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony said in a dry tone, finally landing his gaze on Steve.

Jamie sighed and rubbed her throbbing temple, "Tony," she warned, not in the mood for his playful banters.

"What?" Steve looked back and forth from the pair with confusion.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things, you know, during your time as a Capsicle." Tony continued, ignoring Jamie.

Steve looked at him, his eyes rigid, "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you," he responded bluntly, his gaze diverting away from his figure towards the front jet.

A loud clash of thunder and lightning nearly hit the jet, making it shake violently and causing Jamie to almost fall from her seat. "Where's this coming from?" she voiced her thoughts, looking at the rest with a frown.

Thunder rumbled above the jet, causing a loud noise and Loki stared out of the window intently. "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve leered at Loki before looking out of the window.

Loki let out a sharp breath, looking at them with uneasy eyes, "I'm not overly fond of what follows." he remarked, looking at the windows.

A blinding light hits the jet, causing the jet to shake. Everyone looked up at the ceiling before grabbing their weapons. Tony and Steve put their helmets on and Jamie grabbed her swords. Tony walked over to the hatch rear and opened the door.