six.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗. | ❛ Hulk Out. ❜

NATASHA GRUNTED AS SHE LOOKED OVER TO JAMIE, who was passed out on the floor next to her, and towards Bruce who was breathing heavily, having landed hard

NATASHA GRUNTED AS SHE LOOKED OVER TO JAMIE, who was passed out on the floor next to her, and towards Bruce who was breathing heavily, having landed hard. He's gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes said otherwise.

"I'm okay." The Russian quietly said to herself and looked at her friend once again, her breathing shallow. "We're okay, right?"

Jamie groaned beside her as she shifted her body to the side. Slowly opening her eyes, she winced as another pain engulfed her body and let out another moan. She turned her body once again and was met with the pair, her face paling as she watched Bruce turn green. She quickly glanced at Natasha and saw her foot was stuck in a metal pipe. With another grunt, the ex-soldier scooted closer and lifted up the pipe, pulling her free.

Natasha gave her a grateful look and let out a sigh in relief, "Thanks, Milla."

Jamie stood up, her legs feeling wobbly as she held on to the railing, her gaze roaming around the room, trying to find an exit.

"Doctor..Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." Natasha reassured him, causing Bruce to groan loudly.

Two approaching S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers arrived, but Jamie furiously waved them away. The two didn't hesitate and bolted away from there.

"We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never-"

Bruce roared with anger, his face clouding with anger. "Your life?" the bitter amusement morphing into a snarl. He cried out in pain as he transformed into the Hulk. Jamie's blood turned cold and stepped in front of Natasha.

Natasha stood up, her trembling hands finding her way into Jamie's shoulder. "Bruce." she whimpered, looking at him with wide eyes.

Jamie tilted her head to the side, and carefully glanced at her, "Nat, run. I'm right behind you." she told her, her demeanor stoic, not turning her face away from him.