01 | H

Warning:- Abusive content ahead!

"Oh hello Mister Bianchi." Amara purred as her one hand rubbed the handsome hunk's tattooed arm. Pure lust clouded her drunk mind.

"Go fuck yourself!" Alexandros scoffed, pushing the evil mistress away, resulting her body to directly kiss the floor. Her eyes rolled back, annoyance clearly flickering in them as she heard the laughter of the whole club.

She again seductively stood up, flipping her hair in process and walked towards Alexandros and this time placed her fake round butt on his lap.

"Oh c'mon Alexandros....Don't become so hard to get. You know tomorrow is my wedding. I just want today's night to become unforgettable for my whole life.. I want you.. I just want you to fuck me hard and rough.." Her sickly, sweet honey type voice purred again.

A frustrated growl rumbled in the back of his throat as he picked her body up and pinned it down on the counter. Others cheered loudly at his wild action.

"Only fucking this time!" He growled shredding her barely covering anything dress apart. Others cheered in excitement as Amara moaned unashamedly.

********************

Alexandros Bianchi. His age unknown but assumed to be somewhere around early 40's. The most feared gangster of the country and a spree killing machine. That man never gave a fuck about anyone. His acts were always cruel and brutal. His eyes were always cold, lacking every emotion. His glare was enough to give someone night terrors. Rumours were that he burnt his wife alive because she had a affair with one of his gang member or whatsoever. One thing famous about Alexandros Bianchi was that he absolutely despised kids..

********************

7 years later..........

"This fucking thing is not mine!" Jameson growled at his wife who ignored her husband's daily tantrums and just gulped down her beer.

"And you little brat, come here!" Jameson yelled at the small girl who jumped up in her place as he pointed his scary glare at her.

"Y-y-yes S-sir.." Roseanne whispered timidly.

Jameson screamed at nothing and brought his heavy hand harshly down on Roseanne's cheek.

Tears streamed down her small chubby cheeks as she fell down on the wooden floor harshly. Her lips quivered and her tiny body immediately started shaking.

Amara scoffed and threw her empty beer bottle at Roseanne's body making her let out a loud shrill of pain.

"Stupid Roseanne! Take your punishment like a good girl..."

Roseanne whimpered at the pain of glass piercing the skin of her arm.

Jameson smashed his foot on it making the chunks of glass to go deeper into her flesh.