08 | L

"Roseanne! Finish your food quick

"Roseanne! Finish your food quick. I will be back in a second." Ryker instructed the little girl.

Roseanne nodded her head lightly and quietly took a bite of her sandwich.

After finishing it, she poured juice in her glass and took a small sip of it.

"Rosa!" Roseanne jumped up on her place, dropping the glass on ground when her father's loud voice rang in her ears.

Her eyes went wide in horror and she quickly knelt down to pick the shattered pieces up.

She winced when it cut her hands and blood started dripping down from the flesh.

"What the hell are you doing?" Her father asked now standing behind her, the look on his face was emotionless.

For a moment, he silently looked at the glass pieces that were stuck in her bloody flesh. He grabbed Roseanne by her arm and pulled her away from the mess she had created.

After settling her down on the counter, he checked her cuts and almost gently pulled the small sharp shards out of her hands.

Zeus came inside just in time and he quickly moved to grab the first aid box from the cabinet.

Roseanne winced quietly but did not exchange any word with Alexandros and Zeus. She just kept staring at her hands.

"All done!" Alexandros glared when Zeus placed a small kiss on Roseanne's forehead.

"We are going out. Go and get ready." Alexandros said to Roseanne who looked up at him in shock. Her eyes twinkled as she gave him a wide smile.

Alexandros watched silently as she happily skipped out of the kitchen, fully aware of her father's glare boring through her skull.

"Boss! What are you thinking?" Zeus asked confused after few minutes of silence, watching him lost in thought and almost unmoving.

"I don't want her here..." As soon as those words slipped out from Alexandros's mouth, the world seemed like that it ceased for Roseanne, who was listening quietly to these words, hidden from both of the males.

"What? Why? She's your daughter for godsake and it was your decision to bring her here. So why the sudden change?" Zeus bombarded him with questions.

"This is my final decision." Alexandros spoke with a hard clench of his jaw, aware that Roseanne is listening to him.

"That little child does not deserve this at all. She craves your love, her father's love."

"And I fucking can't give it to her!"

"What do you want to do now?" Zeus asked in lower tone.

"I am planning on sending her away. Far away from my life." Alexandros told him coldly.

"No! You can't do that! You can't send her away."

"So what am I fucking suppose to do?" Alexandros gritted.

"Don't ruin her life like that Alexandros. If you do not want her, so I will raise her like a daughter. I will give her the same love that she fucking deserves." Zeus whispered.
"If her being near you, hurts you, then I will take her away from you."

No words were exchanged afterwards.

Roseanne covered her mouth before a sob could tear out of her throat. With that, she ran back to the bedroom which she and her father shared.