13 | A

Epilogue pt

Epilogue pt. 2

TEN YEARS LATER

The stars glowed in the dark night. A peaceful silence blissed around the whole club that was once chaotic. A hushed whisper erupted from somewhere but it quietened down abruptly in next second. The posture of every scary looking mascular men was stiff, their hearts were thudding loudly against their chests.

Their eyes glued on that one person who was called 'The King of City'. The Alexandros.

He was gulping down the sixth bottle of some expensive alcohol. The bitter, cold liquid rolled down his throat smoothly and he heaved a small grunt as the bottle finished sooner than expected.

It only made others grip the edges of their seats as they anxiously waited for him to burst out. But much to everyone's relief, he only smashed the bottle down on the floor.

It had been 2 days and 3 hours since he was like this. 2 days and 3 hours since the whole club, the whole city was silent, dreading that their King would lose the last pieces of his sanity. He was drinking, killing and then again drinking constantly.

Why?

Because the only person who made him sane, his sanity left- his little Rosa left.

To complete a dangerous mission. To destroy the whole mafia, which was giving a headache to his father. The mafia that recently came into the frame and threatened Alexandros.

Just like Alexandros, his daughter was same. Hot headed and dangerous. But in Alexandros's view, she was a reckless teenager but still his little precious Rosa.

Alexandros wasn't worried about her because he knew that she could take care of herself well but he was angry that she went out without telling him.

The door of the club was burst opened, a familiar clicking of heels reached everyone's ears. Millions of sighs left their lips.

Roseanne giggled playfully.

Wearing skin tight leather jeans and her father's black jacket, she looked like the exact replica of her father with feminine features. The dark eyes almost as black and the fair complexion. Her shoulder length black hair down and tickling her neck ever so slightly. Her diamond nose ring twinkled.

She grinned at the club members and tugged harsh on the leash, that she held in her hand. A choked cry burst out a second later and revealed the so called mafia leader who dared threaten Alexandros. Wearing a dog collar around his neck, on his knees and hands, tears of humiliation rolled down his cheeks as Roseanne pulled him inside.

"Daddy...." She called for Alexandros in a sing song voice.

Ryker and Zeus chuckled standing in the corners as they gulped their drinks and waited for the drama to start.

Roseanne frowned when her father did not  reply and kept watching her with narrowed eyes.

"You mad at me?" She feigned innocence by widening her eyes and sticking her bottom lip out slightly.

Alexandros ignored her.

She rushed towards him and took a seat in front of him, on the ground.

"Daddyyy." She whined when he turned his head away from her.

"Don't be mad at your Rosa, please..." She pleaded and grabbed his face with her small hands.

"You know it wasn't my fault. He was just saying so much bad stuff about you. I just couldn't control my temper. My blood was boiling. What was I supposed to do?" Alexandros just stared at her emotionlessly. She was having the same anger issues as him but hers were not too frequent.

Suddenly, his eyes fell on a small bruise on her wrist.

His jaw clenched as he grabbed it gently in his hand.

"He hurt you?" He asked, his voice darkened.

Roseanne glanced down at her wrist and shook her head.

"It was his second in command. But don't worry, I already sent him to hell." She winked.

"My little Rosa.....! I have already told you thousand fucking times to not to put yourself in danger." A small growl rumbled in the back of his throat.

"But he said bad words about you. He deserves death." She whispered.

Roseanne pouted when a single shot rang in the air following by a scream.

"Not the easy death, daddy." She whined but Alexandros was already up on his feet and walking out from the club.

Roseanne followed his steps wordlessly.

"You could have died." Alexandros said angrily.

"But I did not! I am your daughter and I know I won't die just so easily." She giggled.

Alexandros did not reply but lit a cigarette and looked up in dark sky. Roseanne's laugh abruptly stopped and she sighed.

"Dadddyyyyyy.. Please don't be mad at your Rosa! If you do, so I might find some guy and runaway with him." Alexandros rolled his eyes at Roseanne's fake threat.

"You are supposed to be angry." She pouted.

"I already have your boyfriend River." Roseanne gasped at her father's words.

"But why? He's my childhood best friend not boyfriend."

"So now you are going to lie to me, huh?" Her father said in a slight mocking tone.

"Nu-uh Daddy! It's just I like River, but I know that you know already."

"Of course I do!"

"When will you release him?"

"When you will promise me that you won't put yourself in danger again." Alexandros said smugly.

Roseanne sulked a bit but then said.

"Ok daddy! I promise I won't do anything without informing you first."

"Good. If that guy ever made you cry or hurt you intentionally or unintentionally, I will fucking tear his limbs apart and then give him a slow fucking painful death." Alexandros growled.

Roseanne gasped, her eyes widened.

"That means you approve? Yes!" She fist bumped, a little too much dramatically.

Alexandros rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I will personally warn him in my own way." Alexandros whispered.

"Ok. As long as you don't kill him." Roseanne giggled and wrapped her arms around her father's waist to hug him.

"Thank you so much Daddy."

Alexandros sighed and hugged his daughter back. At the age of 18, she was still so short compared to him and that was what made Alexandros to go more protective over her. She was his little girl after all.

"Rosa loves Daddy." She whispered.

A small smile automatically appeared on his hard features.

"Daddy loves his Rosa!"

T H E       E N D

Thanks for Reading❤

Please share your views... I would appreciate reading each of them....

Author Davina