9 | E

"Little babe

"Little babe..." Zeus called out to Roseanne.

She hastily wiped her tears before stepping out from her room.

"Hey. How's your hands now?" Zeus asked with a small smile.

"They fine now." She replied in a low tone and glanced in her father's direction. Alexandros was standing in the hallway, with his phone in his hand looking completely unbothered.

"C-can I-I say s-something uncle Zeus?" Roseanne asked timidly.

Zeus nodded his head and placed his hand on her small shoulder.

"Anything little babe. Don't hesitate." He chuckled, however his smile slowly started vanishing when Roseanne began to say her next words.

"I heard you talking. D-daddy's my only real father. Nobody replaces him."

Alexandros froze.

He slowly looked at her.

Zeus smiled sadly and patted her head.

"You really do love your father, huh?"

"And always will be." Roseanne whispered in a promising tone, looking right in her father's eyes.

"I always loved him. Even when he wasn't with me days ago."

Alexandros heard the small confession but did not say anything. He just turned on his heels. He made his way outside. As the cold breeze of november air hit him, he felt a wetness on his face.

With the tips of his fingers, he touched it. His eyes widened.

Alexandros Bianchi had shed a single tear out for the first time ever in his life.

****************

"Hey kiddo." A grinning Ryker greeted Roseanne and Zeus in the garage. He kissed Roseanne's cheek.

Roseanne tried to give him a bright smile but Ryker could look through it.

"Are you sick Roseanne? Do you not feel well?" He asked concerned and placed his hand on her forehead.

Roseanne shook her head silently and gave him a another small smile.

"I am good, uncle."

"Make sure that anyone else beside us won't interact with Rosa in any way." Alexandros said and gave Roseanne a side glance. His hand was twitching by his side.

Roseanne looked up at him before fixing her stare at Zeus.

"Umm uncle Zeus! Shall we go?" Roseanne asked.

Zeus was about to say something but Alexandros cut him off.

"You are coming with me Rosa...!"

"Ok daddy." The little girl approached her father obediently.