10 | R

Kendrick yelped in pain when suddenly Roseanne bit his hand, catching him off guard

Kendrick yelped in pain when suddenly Roseanne bit his hand, catching him off guard. He released her in a moment of pain and she took that chance to sprint away from him.

"Get that bitch!" He screamed at others.

In anger, Kendrick kicked the unconscious Zeus's ribs.

"I want her here. I want to fucking kill that little shit!" He growled.

Roseanne cried loudly in pain as she felt a piercing pain in her arm but it did not manage to stop her feet to run.

"Daddy.."

Time Skip****

Roseanne was barely unconscious. She was maybe safe from the danger because she could no longer hear any footsteps running behind her. The pain in her arm was now numb but her blood was running cold out of the wound. She wanted nothing but to collapse then and right there. She had lost the hope that she will even make it alive.

Her last wish was to see her father.

Her tearful eyes glanced around the familiar looking surroundings and a small broken smile lit her lips.

She was in her old town! That same town where everything started since the moment she was born.

She knew she was not safe there. People here hated her by their guts. The society was complete fucked up. If they find her in this state, they will again laugh at her pain, her misery saying Amara's dirty blood deserves it all. She would be accused of the sins that she had never committed.

A small tear slipped down her pale cheek as she limped towards the only safest place she had known through her whole life.

Roseanne sneakily made her way inside the same den, her and her father's secret place.

She collapsed on the ground, making the big rock as her pillow, in the same position her father always slept there.

Her little piece of strength broke down in tears and her eyes slowly started to close and the darkness consumed her whole in.

*****************

"Where are you Rosa?!" Alexandros yelled in the empty air.

Him and the whole gang were searching for her everywhere around the town but it seemed like she just vanished in thin air.

Kendrick was already being brutally tortured. His death was too near. Alexandros would make sure to make his death a pitiful one but right now he just wanted his daughter by his side. His Rosa by his side.

He angrily punched the wall.

"Boss! Those fuckers who were behind Roseanne said that she was last seen at the end of woods and I think she must be somewhere near her old town." Ryker informed. Zeus was staring at Alexandros worriedly. He was truly disappointed at himself. It was his fault that Roseanne was taken.

Alexandros head snapped in his direction.

"I am coming, Rosa! Just fucking be alright." He whispered, mostly to himself.

*******************

"Fucking check her old house again!" Alexandros barked orders at Ryker and Zeus on the phone.

"Calm down Boss....We will find her soon." Dawn assured him.

"I can't just fucking sit here and wait! She is my fucking daughter and right now her life is in danger!" He yelled at her making her flinch.

"Oh. So now you are considering her your daughter?" Shawn huffed raising her brow.

"Shut your fucking trap up! Or I will shove a gun down there!" He growled. Shawn flinched in fear.

"I will fucking burn the whole world if something happen to her!"

Both sisters nodded their heads lightly. Dawn picked up her phone which begin to ring loudly.

"Yeah Ryker!"

"Oh ok. I will tell him." She sighed, hanging up.

"There is no clue."

Alexandros vision clouded with fear.

Dawn and Shawn were shocked.

Desperation. Desperation was screaming in his gaze.

"Where are you Rosa?!" He whispered, looking completely lost and broken.

"Where can she exactly go?" Shawn whispered to herself and pulled her phone out again. She and her sister were unable to see this man whom they have given their loyalty, breaking down. Because he was the one who gave them a new life, just like other members in their gang. He was their saviour as he had saved them from their nightmares. Now, they could not see him suffering in his nightmare. All of them wanted to help him.

Alexandros looked at her face with furrowed brows.

"Somewhere safe."

"Safe? Where exactly?" Alexandros froze when something clicked in his mind. A new hope shone in his eyes as he started his bike.

"Where are you going, Boss?"

"I know that safe place."

As he drove away, Dawn looked at Shawn who was shaking her head.

"I hope he finds his Rosa, safe and well." Dawn prayed. Shawn could not help but agree.