Hallucinations

Chapter contains
Hallucinations, past truma,
Anxiety and panic attacks.

Authors Note:
This is a continuation of He's dead
Sorry if this took long to post.

Sapnap POV

What the fuck?

We were hearing Quackity yelling from the room, karl and I were cuddling on the couch, Blankets over us.

Quackity was yelling so much we couldnt focus On our Movie.

"Can we go check up on him?"

Karl says as he paused the movie looking at me, waiting for an answer, I nodded my head yes and We got up and headed upstairs.

"Do you find it weird that he asked us if we didnt hit each other?"

A worry in karls eyes and In karls voice as he said thats.

"Yes, We'll talk to him about it later."

I say as we both reach the bedroom, My hand reached for the door knob and Twist it opening the door.

Karl and I froze.

What the fuck

Kas POV

Quackity was in the corner of the room, h was sitting, he had his arms around his knees, he was Shaking, He Was staring across the room.

And then He started to yell.

"Schlatt! No! Stop!"

He noticed the bedroom door open and he stared at us, Sapnap Rushed to Quackity, patting his back gently and Wiping his tears.

"Whos schlatt?.."

I ask Walking towards Them, Quackity broke down crying again.

Quackity POV

"Schlatts my ex boyfriend..-"

Karl Sat on the bed as we cuddled. Sapnap was sitting at the end of the bed.

"Tell us about him"

Sapnap tells me, i furrowed my eyebrows. I guess its time to tell them.

"Schlatt, would constantly get drunk and- hit me.. and he would do things to me!! And and! W-without consent!"

I stopped and Loomed at my boyfriends, they stared at me with Frightened eyes.

"And he died.."
I sighed. I didnt sound sad. I sounded angry and pissed off.

"Babe.. were here for you.."

Karl says as He strokes my Hai with his fingers, sapnap smiled from a far and Karl and I fell asleep.

Sapnap POV

I leave the room, shutting the doors gently. I get a phone call from my uncle. I hesitate to answer it. Then i did.

"Hello? Uncle?."

"Sapnap, Cmere. Back home."

"No."

"Ye you are, i found you a perfect young woman!"

Sapnap hung up, he sighed, God fuck. If his uncle found out about karl and Quackity, His Lovers wouldve been dead by now.

End of Chapter 1

@b0r1ngsh1t on tiktok :)