Memory Loss

Third Person POV

Karl was pacing back and forth, Quackity was sitting on the Hospital chairs Outside of the room as They Wait for Sapnap's doctor.

The doctor came outside and asked them to come in. The two came in but were aware of Sapnap's Situation.

Sapnap Was sitting Down with a cast wrapped on his head. And There were casts on his arms.

"Sappy..?"

Quackity smiled and Hugged him tightly, Sapnap hugged him back. Karl was standing behind Quackity and Sapnap looked behind him.

"Who are you?"

Sapnap asked Karl, Quackity let go of sapnap ans Looked at Karl, Karl was Calm, He smiled.

"I'm Karl."

"Karl I-"

"No no, My Sorrys go out to you and your boyfriend."

"Kar-"

"I live with you guys too."

Quackity's eyes Widened. Karl knew he was a part of The relationship but Didnt want to Put stress on sapnap. Sapnap smiled and hugged karl.

Karl held back the tears and Acted completely normal throughout The whole conversation. Sapnap was okay, just lost memories.

The three of them headed home. And And Quackity was Looking at Karl while cuddling Sapnap. Sapnap looked pissed.

"Quackity. Why are you looking at karl."

"Bub.."

"What."

"Karl lied.."

"Huh?."

"Hes your boyfriend. I am too. Your dating both of us.. were dating each other.."

"Qua-"

"He lied. You have memory loss."

"So.. were in a polyamorous relationship..?"

"Yes we are."

@b0r1ngsh1t on tiktok and twitter
Follow me :)

Also, sorry for the short chapter. I have fucking guitar lessons for the church and shit.