Trapped in Karl's Mind

TW: This Involves Bad Voices In karls mind.

Karl POV

I woke up In The couch, All Alone, I stood Up, And Scanned the room. There was A Mirror Right Infront of me.

I looked at it. And The door opened. I looked over and Saw Quackity and Sapnap, They Both sat on the couch. Not even bothering to give me a Kiss. Or say hi.

Quackity was Crying. Sapnap looked like he was Holding Tears back, What happened?, I sar Next to Quackity on the opposite side of Sapnap.

"Babe? What happened?"

No answer. Why were they Ignoring me!?. What happened! What did I do wrong! I just want to be loved. I want to know whag happened. This Always happens.

"We couldnt.. save him."

Quackity said, Sniffing through the sentence. Sapnap broke down to tears, They were both hugging each other.

Who the hell couldnt they save?

"I shouldve remembered karl."

My eyes Widened. Did my attempt work. Did It.. work. They look so sad. I regret it. I regret committi-.

Maybe the mirror could help? I walked over to the mirror. And stared at it. My eyebrows furrowed.

It was your fault.

Words Were written on the Mirror telling me i couldn't come back to life. Telling me it was My fault. Telling me everything was wrong about me. Telling me i was selfish.

-

Third person

Quackity and Sapnap were holding the Tired and Asleep Karl on their Arms, The three were on the Bed cuddling.

Sapnap Sighed. It was my fault. He thought, Quackity was Focused On Karl. He couldnt lose him. He couldnt lose Sapnap either.

Karl Suddenly had tears running down his face. Quackity srung up and Sat, And Both Men tried to Shake Karl to wake him up.

-
Karls Mind Pov

I could tell this wasnt Real.
I'm stuck in my mind.
Can anyone please help me.,,

I want To see Quackity and Sapnap.

I want to Hold them and Tell them I love them! Plea-

"Karl?!"

I looked Behind me. My eyes widened and I ran him. And hugged him, I broke down crying in his Chest, He held me tight.

"Oh Fundy are you stuck too?"