-

Karl Fell out of the Portal, His breathing went heavy. He was In another timeline. Trying to save Quackity and Sapnap. 'FUCK, was all he could think of. Cursing at himself. He looked around and Everywhere. He remembered one thing. Quackity had Sent him A message saying he was at Ranboo's.

He Quickly ran out of his Library and Closed it. Making sure no one could enter. He Walked upstairs to His Room, Sapnap was there. Holding the phone talking to Ranboo. It was 8 am. Quackity hadn't Come home yet. They Had School the next day. But maybe.. Maybe If Karl could just.. Go back to that timeline. To save them.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ranboo, I was wondering if Quackity was Still there?"

"Quackity?"

"Yes Quackity."

"Err? I'm confused, Quackity was Never At my place to begin with"

I saw Sapnaps Eyes widen, He lied to us.

"Oh?, Nevermind, thanks for the help tho ranboo."

"Yep, no problem"

He hung up on ranboo, We both stood up and Prepared things quickly.

Just then the door opened, It was. A tired Quackity. A very, tired, Quackity. Sapnap Looked at him upset, His Hands were Crossed together and He was staring at Quackity.

"Hi"

Quackity says And forced a smile.

"Where were you."

Sapnaps Voice was Rough. I could tell it was Filled with anger. Sapnap Didn't like Lying. Or anyone lying to him.

I just stood there in the counter. My head was aching. I hated fights. Both of them knew that.

"I was at Ranbo-"

"Cut the bullshit.—Quackity."

Sapnap said Cutting Quackity off.

Quackity looked at him. They were both looking at each other.

"I was with Niki and Wilbur I wanted to hang out with them today... Sorry.."

Quackity said His Looked down. His voice was Shaking. They knew why he wanted to take a break, Because he was Left out.

Sapnap Stared at him. And Pulled him into a Hug, Karl smiled, Finally, Peace. Finally.

No. It's not fair. Sapnap and Quackity are gonna die Somehow. And I WILL save them.