Ranboo

Chapter contains,
Mentions of drugs, and Alcohol, throwing up, drunkness, smoking, abuse, use of weapons, blood, murder, killings, Injuries, deaths.

Third person POV

Time flies by so fast, they hung out a lot and Everyday they decide to make each second Last.

Its been 3 months, Since that, they're very happy with each other.

"Im hosting a party"

Karl says his voice filled with excitement.

"Cant go how about you Q?"

Sapnap asked Quackity, Quackity wanted to go but also didnt.

"N-yeah sure ill be there!"
Quackity Forced a smile. They both agreed to see each other at nine.

That night was a blast.

Karl hugged Quackity, it seemed like he'd been drugged, He's Been in the bathroom throwing up.

Quackity got up and Headed downstairs to look for some wipes.

People had left the party, Q finally found some and headed upstairs to clean Karl, he placed karl on the bed and karl Fell asleep. He then headed downstairs,

12:00 am.

Karl POV

I woke up at 6 am, Where was Quackity, i wondered, I went downstairs and thought that there probably would be a lot of mess to clean up.

Quackity was downstairs, Everything was clean, He greeted me as he placed the pancake on a plate and served it to me.

Sapnap came In the house hugging Quackity and I, Quackity went out to get some groceries.

We checked the Cameras, And saw that Quackity had been working for about 6 hours cleaning the house.

"Whos that?"
Sapnap says pointing to a person in the screen who was helping Quackity.

My body froze. There was no way Ranboo was alive.

[ hi! Just wanted to say that i have no fucking ideas on who to put in the story so i added ranboo in :) ]

He was shot to death. I heard him. I heard it.

"Hello."

Sapnap and I both turned around. My heart sank. Ranboo. Is that real. Is my bestfriend alive.

"Im not dead. And let me tell you why."

Cliffhangers assholes 😍✌

@b0r1ngsh1t on tiktok