:(

Karl fell out of the Portal again.

He was now in a hospital, His Eyes Widened, He Remembered what had happened.

Suddenly time Slowed down.

-

Karl had found a gun in his Drawer, It was From bad, Bad gave a gun to each of his friends for Safety reasons.

Now hes Protecting himself from Himself.

He called Quackity and he picked up surprisingly fast.

"Hellooo? Karl?"

"Quackity. I cant do this anymore."

-

Upon hearing that, Quackity Immediately put it on speaker, Sapnap stayed Quiet Listening.

"What do you mean you can't do it anymore?"

"Quackity. I'm losing my Sanity. I can't show affection to you, and Sapnap doesn't remember me."

"Karl-"

"I'm going to fucking kill myself."

Sapnap drove faster, Quackity's eyes were filled with tears, trying to Calm Karl down.

-

Karl hung up and Pointed the Gun on his head. The bedroom door Slammed Open, A hand Slapped The Gun away from Karl as the trigger was pulled.

The Gunshots went up the ceiling, Karl Crying and Sapnap Holding him In his arms, Quackity was also Holding Karl in his arms.

And with that, karl fell asleep, avoiding everything that had happened.

-

"It was my fault."

"All my fault."

"Great Job Karl."

"You couldn't save them."

-

Captain puffy Came out Of the room. Looking at Karl.

"..."

"Are they okay puffy?"

Suddenly Quackity and Sapnap Came out of the room, Looking at Karl, Smiling. Karl Smiled back and Looked at puffy.

"They're dead."

"What do you mean? I saw them standing right there."

"Karl- Karl snap out of it they're gone."

Karl looked Back at The wall. Sapnap and Quackity were Gone. He was Hallucinating. Again. He looked at puffy, Tears were filling up Karl's Eyes, Puffy's Eyes furrowed into a Sad one, and Opened her Arms as Karl fell into a hug with her, hugging her tightly. Puffy Closed her eyes.

-

"Karl as long as Sapnap and I are here, no one Can hurt you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

-

Tears were streaming down From Karl's Eyes, He lost them. Again. He lost them. He lost Quackity and Sapnap... Drew And James.. He was.. Out of Energy.