Tasks

Third Person POV

(TW:Eating Disorders/Selfharm/mentions of Suicide)

Karl Woke up Breathing Heavily, Where was He this Time!?, Oh.. He was Alone In the bedroom. He Sighed, Did He time travel Asleep? two times?, He Got up and Out of the Bed, He was Contemplating if this was another time travel or not. But he Noticed Everything was In place.. Like where he Was before he tried to Kill himself., Where was Quackity? Where was Sapnap?

His Head Hurted like Hell. He looked Up On the Ceiling and there was a Small whole. That's probably where the bullet went through. He Thought, He sighed and Walked out of the room gently closing it, He walked downstairs trying to be Quiet, As he walked downstairs he was having second thoughts. What if this was another time travelling Dream thing..?

As He reached the Living room he saw Sapnap cuddling Quackity, Sapnap turned to see His other fiancé, Sapnap Smiled, Though his eyes looked like he was in pain and Relief at the same time. He smiled. He smiled because Karl was Alive. His Lover.

-

Sapnap POV

I have My tasks. I don't care If Karl Is asleep cuddling With me and Quackity right now. I don't even Care if Quackity is Asleep also. I don't care if I get hurt over and Over again. Everyone has their own tasks. After almost Losing Karl. I realize I have to act Up.

I can't Lose anyone. Props To me though. Sapnap..Sapnap The one who's there for everyone. But no one is there for him. Ouch. That hurts. I haven't been able to dial Dream nor George. Even bad. I needed them. I want them To reassure me. But their busy with their Boyfriends.

I'm busy With mine. Boys Night out?. No. I might Lose One of My fiancé's If I go with them. But then again. If I don't. I might lose my bestfriends. The people who try to be there for me. I don't wanna lose either. I choose not to invite Quackity and Karl On any Boys night out. Because Karl might forget us again. And Quackity might be gambling.

I don't want that To happen.. we're already At peace. Everything can't be Broken and Torn Apart again couldn't it..? I know I have to rest. I just Got My memories back. No. I can't rest. I need to Remember other people too.

I'm scared. Karl is losing his Memories. I don't know why. And Quackity is Gambling much more. He's going insane. And I..Well I think I'm fat. So then. I need to.. I know. I need to Purge! That'll be better.. won't Quackity like that? I think he and Karl will.

-

Quackity POV 

I feel Karl Wrap His Arms Around me. My Soft tiny small boy. Who tired to kill himself. No. No. No. I need to stop thinking about that. I have shit to do. As much as I love Sapnap and Karl. My priorities aren't them. Well they're part of it. I need to take care of the Casino first. Then I'll Take Care of them.

Mine isn't as easy. I have To take care of the Casino. I'll risk It all If I could. Sapnap Doesn't Seem to Love me as Much anymore. Karl Seems.. forgetful. Everyone Is Focusing Around Tommy or Karl. What Is it with Them? As Much as I understand that We almost lost Karl, What about me?

My Jealousy Is Getting Over me. And I can't be Jealous Of My lover right?, No. fuck Karl and Sapnap for now. Las Nevadas Is Secretly Being Built by Wilbur, Sam and I. It's Almost done. And then.. I could.. Gamble as Much as I want.

I don't Give a Fuck If the Two break up with me. Karl Keeps Going 'hEy dReW, who the Fuck Is Drew? He's Probably Cheating. It doesn't matter though. I'll just Break up with the two anyways, Sapnap Thinks He's so Special. He doesn't care about me! Only The casino does!

As much As I'd Like To admit it. The Casino will be built in no time. And I will rule over Everything. And Fuck With Technoblade's mind. By then, It will be All so easy Now. And For what? For me. FOR ME BOYS! I WILL RULE OVER EVERYONE! AND I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT! what am I.. thinking.. I'm really going insane Huh..? Might As well.. 'Fucking kill myself,

-

Karl's POV

As I cuddle with my Lovers.. I know I have tasks.. So that Ranboo can Remember everything He's forgotten and So That I can Save everyone. One by one. Especially my Lovers. Even If I will Forget them. I'm sure they'll still be together. It's easy as that.

Time Travelling makes Me Forget things. So I write them in a Diary. Now now.. I can't Make Anyone know. It feels like I'm betraying My Lovers. My task Is To try and Save everyone. So Them I'll have to walk over Timelines Over and Over till I get the best result.

It Feels Like I'm handcuffed. It feels like I'm supposed to do this. Goddammit Dream. Why did you have to Pick me!? Why me! Why not anyone else! God fucking- I'm scared for the future of everyone, I need to Find Niki. I'm sure she'll give me advice right? No. She doesn't know.

Their Stories and Their Destiny Revolve around me. So I have to keep going back from timeline to timeline. I'm slowly Forgetting What Happened Before I tried to kill myself. Why did I do that? I don't know why. But I'm sure Jam-Err- Sapnap and Dre-uhh-Quackity Know why.

I hate It! Why can't everyone choose their Destiny! I hate Everything about this Time Travelling! They Say that Tommy Has It the Hardest? Well Yeah Fuck Yeah he Does! He was 16! And I.. Am Immortal. I have to Watch My Friends and My Lovers Or Die From Timeline To timeline. Please.. I don't wanna deal with this..

-