The Torture Never Seems To End

One more update for today, so now there is one chapter left...
And I will tell you guys what I've been meaning to tell you later....
For now, enjoy this chapter.

And if you STILL can't see it...I am terribly sorry. I have no clue what to do for you to see it.

*

The next day was pretty rough. I spent a long time thinking about my new discovery and how my body will change, thinking about the experience Chris put me through last night, and the pain that still hasn't subsided from the hardcore spanking. I can't sit down without feeling my ass cheeks burn.

All day, I've been stuck in my bedroom, crying to myself, missing the meals of the day, loathing every minute of my time in this house. I have my face buried in one of my favorite books, staining the pages with my tears. I get startled by a loud but faint, "Fuck!" It was Chris. He's still angry. I wonder if he's throwing a tantrum because of our situation...or because his pen ran out of ink.

Hesitantly, I close my book and walk out of my room. I make my way down the hallway and stop in front of Chris's study. There are crashing sounds, glass breaking, and loud thumps. Sara comes running up from the stairs.

Her face full of concern, "Not again." She gasps, petrified by his massive amount of profanity. He's just spitting curse words.

"Oh, Sara, you've gotta believe me, please. He won't listen to me but you can! He won't let me explain what actually happened between me and Jasper. I swear I have never been unfaithful to him." I felt so helpless, tears streaming down my face. All I wanted, all I yearned for was for Chris to love me again. "I wish I could make him understand. I wish you'd take my word for it and see that I'm not a slut. I'm not like Sabrina. I'm not a cheater, Sara, I promise. I love Christopher with all of my being. Jasper forcefully kissed me, he attempted to touch me inappropriately but I ran off before his hand go further. I'm not lying. I promise!" I sniffle, Sara surprisingly wraps her arms around my torso.

"I believe you, Heather." She says, softly.

"You do?"

"Yes, I can see it in your eyes. I know a liar when I see one and you are not a liar."

"You're amazing, you know that?" I smile, weakly. I knew Sara was there for me. I can trust her like no one else.

Still, I couldn't possibly tell her about my pregnancy just yet. Chris doesn't even know yet. He should be the first to know considering he's the father.

"It's okay, darling. Go in and calm him down. He needs to talk this out." I nod and watch her leave to her bedroom.

I quietly open one of the doors and peek my head inside. Chris is breaking things with his riding crop, my favorite riding crop. That black leather one. The one he used last night for awful reasons. He hits the glass cups on the table with the bottles of wine and scotch, breaking every single one. He curses aloud again.

After stepping in, I closed the door, softly, terrified by the man I've grown to love with all my being.

"Stupid piece of shit!" He knocks a lamp off his desk with the crop. "Fucking cheating whore!" He punches the door to the black room, denting it. "Fucking that bastard behind my back and thinking I wasn't gonna find out!" He finally goes to throw his leather chair but catches sight of me by the door. He freezes, glaring at me with tear stained eyes. His grip tightening around the crop.

He was...was he...crying? Even if he's angry crying, he still has tears in his eyes. I never thought I'd see that...

I walk to the front of his desk and hold my hands up in defense, "Christopher, please, before you say--"