Glowing In Amber, Burn In Sin

Thanks for all the help, guys. I appreciate it! Like I said, I DID finish this story but have to make drastic editing to it. I have decided to publish twice a week, starting next week. Not too fast, not too slow. Enjoy this chapter...

*

Days Later

As I finish hanging Chris's suits in his walk-in closet, I hear the doorbell ring. Rushing down the stairs to answer it, I'm faced with a tall, pale man with dirty blond tousled hair, icy blue eyes, and a charcoal gray suit, holding a black briefcase in his hand. I caught myself staring at the astounding man but immediately dropped my eyes elsewhere.

"Yes, sir. How may I help you?" I ask, politely.

He smiles, "Hi, I'm Roland Thomas. I am here to see Mr. Cerulli, will you take me to him?" He asks, sounding professional with his husky deep voice.

I nod and lead him in. I tell him to wait down here while I go tell Mr. Cerulli about his visit. I go upstairs and head to his study. Cautiously, I knock on his door.

"Come in!" He calls out to me. I slowly open the door and walk in.

"Mr. Cerulli? There's a gentleman named Roland Thomas waiting for you downstairs, shall I bring him up to your study?"

He stood facing out the window behind his large mahogany desk, his back to me, shoulders broad. The way he had his arms crossed over his chest made his back look irresistible. Though, I'm sure his back looks ten times better without that suit jacket in the way. Oh, who am I kidding? I know for sure it does. His entire body looks better, sexier, and desirable without that black suit in the way. Although, I don't mind a man in a satin tie.

"Bring him up." He demands, his voice soft but firm. I stand there waiting for him to turn and look at me but he makes no movement.

"Yes, sir." I say, making my way out of his study.

"Wait a minute, Heather." The sound of his sweet voice stops me before I close the door. I turn back and see him looking at me over his shoulder.

"Yes, Mr. Cerulli?" I breathe, losing myself in his big hazel eyes just like every time I look into them.

A small smirk appears on his face, causing my knees to quiver. He knows I can't resist that famous smirk of his.

"When we're alone, it's okay to call me Master, kitten." He says and my eyes widen at his choice of words. "You know I can't resist hearing you call me that. It makes me want to take you then and there, my sweet girl." I was blushing beyond crimson. Was it possible to even breathe right now? Hardly. God, how I want this man. And he called me his sweet girl. His. As in...his. I was his and only his. The only difference was...he wasn't mine. He was hers. He was married to her. I had to share Chris with his wife of five years which is something I'm not too fond of.

But, after all, Chris was in fact officially my Dominant.

"Understood...Master." I breathe, slowly closing the door. Slow enough to catch that smirk grow wider. He kills me. He will be the death of me. One day.

I let myself out, bring Mr. Thomas up to the study and go to my room. An hour passes by and I decide to clean the hallways. As I come near the two large doors to his study, I press an ear against one of them.

"This has to be done as soon as possible. You have no idea how bad I need this, Roland. Seriously, I cannot stay like this much longer. I don't know how long I'll last until I finally explode."