Black

Leather. Wood. Metal. Rubber. Plastic. And black. So much black...

Everything came into view when Chris opened the black door to this black room. The black door I've been curious about since I saw it. Dark damask wallpapered walls with a large mirror on each one. Black drapes over a huge bed in the top center of the bedroom, black carpets on the polish wooden floor, chains hanging around the headboard of the bed and walls, dimmed lights hung on each corner of the room, a leather bench on one side and a couch of the same texture on the other side. There was a wooden stool by the door. Hooks and racks with chains, whips, paddles, floggers, handcuffs, and all those other things were hanging from them on the walls. There was a loveseat near the wall. As impressive as this room was, it frightened me.

"Sabrina has no clue I had this built into my study room. Ha, I've never brought her in here, let alone another woman." Chris chuckles from behind me, placing firm hands on my hips and his chin on my shoulder.

I swallow, taking in my surroundings.

"This is just--" I pause turning and facing him. "Are you a sadist? It's okay if you are, I'm not judging." I ask, amusing him rather quickly.

He laughs and kisses me deeply, "Sadism and masochism are two of my favorite terms to use when speaking about Dominating. And as a Dominant, yes, I do like to cause my lady sexual pain, and I get off by that. And I also enjoy when they torture me, it gets me going. But I rarely let a woman hurt me just so she can get pleasure out of it. Call me a sadomasochist." He smirks, leaving me quite speechless.

"Kinky son of a bitch..." I mutter more to myself.

"What was that?" He smirks with a raised brow.

"This room makes me nervous. Can we go back out to your study?" I ask, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

Chris rolls his eyes, "You could at least let me test some toys out. Wanna have another go in here?" He asks, bringing me close and cupping my ass cheeks while leaning and kissing me.

I moan as he squeezes my bum and tongues me, fiercely. I discreetly push him off.

"I'm worn out..." I mutter.

"Nah, you seem stable." He goes back to kiss me, deepening it.

He kicks the door closed and walks me backwards towards the center of the room. Suddenly, something cushiony comes up behind my legs causing me to fall back. The bed.

Chris starts stripping his clothes off again. I stop him by grabbing his arm.

"Are you serious? Do you really want to fuck right now?" I ask and he nods, proceeding to undress himself. "But what if Sara needs you? Don't I have to go sent some package to the post office or something?" I ask, my breath hitching as his cold hands ride up my dress. He pushes it up until they're over my breasts then he goes to pull down my panties.

"Don't try and get out of this, Heather. I'm gonna fuck you right now, hard." He says, his honey colored eyes darkening. "Put your arms up." He demands, harshly.

I do as I'm told and he shackles them to the headboard. I gasp from the coldness of the metal. A smirk on his face the entire time.

Chris grabs the hem of my dress and pulls it over my face so that I won't be able to see him. And even if I wanted to, I couldn't uncover my face because my hands are too preoccupied being bound together by some shackles.

"Get ready, baby." He whispers, tearing open a foil packet. The sound of rubber being rolled onto his cock let's me know it's almost inside of me.

"Jeez, way to keep me waiting." I tease, hoping he'd get flustered enough to just get on with it. I was right.